OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Never thought those pacman's would go outlet bound like that. I hope they get some Oly 180's next month. I'm kinda confident the 180's would reach outlet as most cats slept on them.

Hi everyone, any sightings of a Kobe 7 any CW size 10-11 at 20/30% off? Been loooking for one for a while mostly I see is at standard srp of P7,500.:D

Nike outlet in Anthem, AZ had obsidian 12'S in size 8-10.5. One pair of Olympic 7 size 8 (both 129.99) 

Also had kobe 7 in grey/dark blue 119.99

Lebron Elite black pair and white pair didnt see price.

As well as some assorted am 95 and 90, nomo's and griffeys for 80 and under

I live near a clearance outlet and dont mind doing pick ups during the friend and family event at the end of November-Dec 2 2012.. I just need to find a friend with a coupon or two again.. I usually find a lot of steals.. I have posted my pick up photos here in the past under my old name before NT refreshed and i lost my old name/feedback... over 60 feedback on sole collector.. and tons of ebay feedback.. so i am trustable..! shoot me a PM with your email and I can shoot out a mass email of all the good items day 1 one of the friends and family event.. and try to pick up as much as i can for the community..

I think there are still available Kobe VII size 12s in Nike Park outlet in Sta. Rosa and Total SLEX that are selling at around 4k...though I'm not sure :smile: I've seen them a couple of weeks ago.

Guys, Im a canadian heading down to Kentucky in Feb. Any good shoe spots I can hit for Jordan or Nike? Looking specifically for the Lebron X cork since I will be down there during its release.  

the sportswarehouse should be getting these in SOON (if not already out)

the Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 3 "Sleep" colorway. :tongue:

I'm looking for some Air Max 1 EM "Londons." I'm from Hawaii, Maui to be exact, and there are no outlets here. They have them on sale on FNL but shipping is 24.99, smdh. The struggle of living in "paradise." can anyone help me with a location thats has them? PM if needed. Thanks in advance

btw, I'm new to this thread, don't know if I did anything against the rules.

Last edited:
Riverbanks Marikina Outlet: They have a lot new stocks, but not yet for sale. Staff told me they still need to encode it, and will probably be for sale this Sunday.

Saw some Lebron 9 boxes "staff told me they have 3 cw", CP3 2 quick black "saw two sz 10 box and 1 sz 10.5", saw a lot of Jordan boxes and Kobe 6.

Prices?? usually 30% off..

If you want to ask

Back
Top Bottom