OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Sz 13 AJ III Fire Reds still on the Sale Racks of Olympic World Trinoma
wink.gif

i havent got them yet sir...

the black v's? they told me last pair was a size 9...
in mamplasan i think they still got a 9 & 10...

Any outlets carrying the Flight 95s na? Wanted to buy this but also noticed that it wasn't moving sa mga stores.
Kaya I decided to wait for it to drop sa mga outlets.

i have a question. i've seen jordan 8 aquas in nike parks for around 6995, so how do they get to the outlets without being pulled off park shelves?

I'm sure they pulled the Aquas off from branches you haven't been to. Either that or sometimes outlets get their own allocation.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Any outlets carrying the Flight 95s na? Wanted to buy this but also noticed that it wasn't moving sa mga stores.

They still have them at the Sports Warehouse in Libis. Not sure about the pricing though but it's lower now.
thinking of getting those as well pero never got them when I was a kid so I'm still dilly-dallying.

Originally Posted by invincibleplayah

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

They still have them at the Sports Warehouse in Libis. Not sure about the pricing though but it's lower now.
thinking of getting those as well pero never got them when I was a kid so I'm still dilly-dallying.
when did you see the flight 95's at warehouse libis? i didn't notice it yesterday.

I saw a 70% off NIKE clearance sale over some building at Arnaiz Ave. (The one where the San Lorenzo Village gates are located) in Makati! I don't knowwhich building exactly 'cause we just sped by it.

I'll check Sportsware Warehouse Libis later and report if the 95s are available (and price).
I'm not sure when sadikmac posted his message (can't seem to find the post date) about that Outlet store sa Arnaiz.
I think it's the same building where Nike Park had their sale before (old abandoned bank)?
Ganun din yung sale nila dati sa palce na yun. Mostly stocks na hindi na talaga nag move kaya up to 70% off.

Sorry, no 95s at Sports Warehouse Libis. They have AJ3 Fire Reds, Green Beans, Black Cats, Aquas, XVs, Melos, 360 Amare IIs, AZK3 Black, Alphas Adidas TSLightswitch and Lightspeed at 20%-30% off, although the Adidas Outlet beside it has has better prices for the TS models.

what? there's an adidas outlet near sports warehouse in libis? where? I've checked out that place a couple of times already but didnt see the adidasoutlet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

what? there's an adidas outlet near sports warehouse in libis? where? I've checked out that place a couple of times already but didnt see the adidas outlet
laugh.gif

There's no Adidas outlet near Sports Warehouse Libis...maybe Market Market

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

Sorry, no 95s at Sports Warehouse Libis. They have AJ3 Fire Reds, Green Beans, Black Cats, Aquas, XVs, Melos, 360 Amare IIs, AZK3 Black, Alphas Adidas TS Lightswitch and Lightspeed at 20%-30% off, although the Adidas Outlet beside it has has better prices for the TS models.

how much are the ZK3s?

sorry my bad, my update is the sports warehouse in market market... still thinking of not getting the VI/XVII kasi... haha!!!

Back
Top Bottom