OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by JMD9

as of nov 2.
river banks got
-jordan dentro
-aj1 fathers day (2 colorways available)
-aj23 (still there)
-hyperdunk kobe usa & navy/carolina/white - size 7 left
-aj flight 23
-aj 6 rings black/red/white
hope i still have some sizes for the 6 rings.. hahaha..

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys, any idea in which outlet that still has a size 9.5 of zoom flight 95....thanks a lot..
Saw one in Athlete's Foot Sale in Robinsons Place Manila.... in front of Chef de Angelo... If I remember it right its 30% off...

Originally Posted by hopesfall

How do I get to this Marikina outlet? From Makati

Thanks!

From Makati take MRT to Cubao, then sa my Aurora Blvd. sakay ka ng FX or Jeep to Marikina just tell the driver na ibaba ka sa Riverbanks...

Originally Posted by johnmaverick

Thanks Jeremy. Sir JMD9 are there any size 8's in the 6rings red colorways? Thanks
go to nike park greenbelt they still had the black/red colorway or Nike BHS but they still retailed at regular price

Just got back from Cebu and spotted are Kobe HDs/Dirk HDs/Lakers Away HDs. Not sure about the sizes.

Originally Posted by jerichoilagan

Only the outlet in Marikina has HDs. Haay...
Which franchise owns the Marikina outlet?

outlet people inc.. they own nike forum in greenhills and all nike women stores

Originally Posted by bAnOi

Just got back from Cebu and spotted are Kobe HDs/Dirk HDs/Lakers Away HDs. Not sure about the sizes.
Which store in Cebu? Discounted HDs?
happy.gif

athlete's foot and uh some nike store in ayala mall. wasn't really sure as I pretty much breezed by cause I was rushing. saw some stealth 23s at 30%off too. motorsports 23 also available. I will be back in around 2 weeks time. will update again.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by johnmaverick

Thanks Jeremy. Sir JMD9 are there any size 8's in the 6rings red colorways? Thanks
go to nike park greenbelt they still had the black/red colorway or Nike BHS but they still retailed at regular price
will get back to you on monday regarding the discount...

No discount on Jordan/Kobe/LBJ delivered August to date. 6rings red/blk are August delivery. *u can use ur VIP card, citibank (local only), east west and BPIedge for 10% disc.

Guys I went to Market Market last saturday saw J8's (Gray and whites) and Jordan 12.5. In Marikina NP outlet store the 6rings sells at 5,4++ but they donthave size 8's. The regular price in GB is 7,+++.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys, any idea in which outlet that still has a size 9.5 of zoom flight 95....thanks a lot..
Saw one in Athlete's Foot Sale in Robinsons Place Manila.... in front of Chef de Angelo... If I remember it right its 30% off...
is this the white / navy?

Thanks for the info Jeremy. Please hit me back if you guys might see 6 rings (Sz
glasses.gif
and Nike Musique (Sz5). Will go to Rob San Fernado and some NP's alongthe way this coming Sun .Will update for great finds.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

can someone tell me where SHOE FOR LESS is exactly located???? It's along shaw blvd. but I can't seem to find it

thanks

^ Not sure if it is still there. Have not been there in ages. Try looking for "Babyland", they are in the same complex - Facility Center, 548 ShawBoulevard. It is on your right if you are coming from Kalentong. I just cannot recall if it is before or after Cherry Supermarket. I am leaning towards before.

Back
Top Bottom