OUTLET STORE UPDATES

ayt guys thank you very much! appreciate it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveSwoosh

can someone tell me where SHOE FOR LESS is exactly located???? It's along shaw blvd. but I can't seem to find it

thanks

Just few meters away from EDSA Shaw..

Originally Posted by choy30

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys, any idea in which outlet that still has a size 9.5 of zoom flight 95....thanks a lot..
Saw one in Athlete's Foot Sale in Robinsons Place Manila.... in front of Chef de Angelo... If I remember it right its 30% off...
is this the white / navy?

Nope! The first CW... Gray

Originally Posted by vandread21

i guess that's PAYLESS right?
yeah, EDSA shaw is a long road. Don't you know any landmarks?? Or maybe malls like SHANG-RILA or STARMALL??? where is it exactly located?

Originally Posted by ILoveSwoosh

i guess that's PAYLESS right?
yeah, EDSA shaw is a long road. Don't you know any landmarks?? Or maybe malls like SHANG-RILA or STARMALL??? where is it exactly located?
more or less 300-500 meters from Starmall (going to Kalentong), just try looking for "BABYLAND" it's is located in the leftside...
smile.gif

i've got the number of payless but i guess you must try it first i'm not so sure if it is still the number.. haha.. 5311897

gas, sisley, benetton are on sale. 50-90 off. 2nd flr of pasayroad outlet. monday-friday 10-5pm only

*lots of stocks for wmns

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

gas, sisley, benetton are on sale. 50-90 off. 2nd flr of pasayroad outlet. monday-friday 10-5pm only

*lots of stocks for wmns
where in Pasay Road particularly located?...

how are the discounts for the men's shoes? also any good deaks on lebrons, jordans or anything else worthwhile? thanks.

The discounts in that outlet aren't much. It's like NP going on sale with out-of-season shoes. The 70% offs you'd fine are from the women'sstocks and also some accessories and whatnot.

Last time I went to that outlet was 2 weeks ago. They didn't have anything nice (at least for me)

BUT.. If anybody's looking for a pair of Chutney AJXXs, you can get it form there 50% off. Also some AF25s.. Some Lebron 3 (WHT/GOLD) and 4 (WHT/SLVR)... akobe AF1 07 premium... And that's about it.

Even the apparel in stock aren't much. Just a ton of dirty, weird colored and large-sized (XL, XXL) drifit shirts.

As for the Gas, Benetton and Sisley stocks... I didn't see anything for guys.

Also, I noticed that that outlet seems to be some sort of "warehouse" for stocks that will be moved to different branches coming from the south toway up north (and vice versa).
I saw various piles of shoe boxes noted in this way (not exactly but to some extent):

TO: NP Subic
FR: Sta. Rosa

Well everything I said was from 2 weeks ago. There could've been new stuff there by now.

No new stocks for NIKE in pasay road outlet till now.

for Gas, sisley and benetton. there are lots of new items. some jeans and for men (50-70%) Long sleeves, shirts and cargo pants

...but yes there's lot of choices for wmns out there.

it's located @ 2nd floor now. @ the head office of Nike park

*consolidated stocks from sta.rosa, pampanga and benetton/sisley stores

Sports Warehouse Mamplasan is giving up to 70 percent off on some of their stocks..70off until the 30th of November..
Went there yesterday before the release at Bunker since I was in Laguna..

Spotted Jordan 3(pure money and blackcats @3+++), Jordan8(orange blaze @3+++), Jordan 15, Jordan xx2(omega, black, and white), jordan 11 i.e lows, nu one,jordan 1 low (eastside), jordan classic 23
Some Af1's (saw some players edt. and city series), dunks, nike free's, and a lot of basketball shoes..

Sorry didn't have cam to take pics..
happy.gif

AJ 8s and Flight 96s (I forgot if there was a Flight 95) are Php2,838.00 over at the Nike Park outlet in Festival Mall Alabang. I don'tknow what sizes are available though. The AJ 8 on display was a 9, the Flight 96 was an 8.5.

There was also an Air Structure there for 3k++.

Also, anybody seen some Adidas Gazelle 2s on sale?

Haven't been around much lately. Though I do my weekend patrols over at the Alabang area, I can't risk traveling all the way to Market Market or Lagunaand not finding one.
frown.gif

Thanks in advance!

^size?
sorry for not indicating the size, size 11 or 11.5 sir, white is the dominant color of the shoe, if there are also Air Force 25 low, same size andcolorway, thanks!

^size?
sorry for not indicating the size, size 11 or 11.5 sir, white is the dominant color of the shoe, if there are also Air Force 25 low, same size and colorway, thanks!
sorry sir. AF1 Low all wht is October delivery. wala pa pala sa outlet.

Back
Top Bottom