OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Guys, went to Mamplasan last saturday.Man watta long trip if your gonna commute LOL. Here is the juice

J11 lows (they have blue and yellow)
JXX3 Classic ( the red one with his face on it )
Lebron V (white,mint green and gray colorway)
Jordan 8 (white and gray colorway) size 8 , last pair

Didn't bought any. Instead went to SM Manila ended up buying Nike Zoom Sharley at Sports Central heheh. Before I decided to go home I passed by the nikeoutlet there saw:

Jordan 1 retro High (Black and Red Colorway)
Jordan 1 retro Low Velcro (Black)
Jordan Jumpman Elite
Jordan Ol School

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

any greenbean 5s lying around in the outlets?

here in planet sports cagayan de oro still have greenbean 5s size 9.5 i think last pair i'm not sure for the price if its 2,795 or 2,995.

Originally Posted by johnmaverick

Guys, went to Mamplasan last saturday.Man watta long trip if your gonna commute LOL. Here is the juice

J11 lows (they have blue and yellow)
JXX3 Classic ( the red one with his face on it )
Lebron V (white,mint green and gray colorway)
Jordan 8 (white and gray colorway) size 8 , last pair

Didn't bought any. Instead went to SM Manila ended up buying Nike Zoom Sharley at Sports Central heheh. Before I decided to go home I passed by the nike outlet there saw:

Jordan 1 retro High (Black and Red Colorway)
Jordan 1 retro Low Velcro (Black)
Jordan Jumpman Elite
Jordan Ol School

eek.gif
"Jordan 1 retro High (Black and Red Colorway) " - Bro, what shoe is this? AJ1 Straps? AJ1 Black Toes?

^^^^^^^^Is there an outlet store in or near SM Manila? AJ1 Black and Red Colorway, what is this and what are the available sizes? Thanks in advance!

Max oranges ba yun? Aww sorry got you guys confused there. Yeah its the one that is not made of leather.BTW the jordan 6 rings (white and black) and otherkicks are on sale (30% off) in Nike Metro Shari-la, Mandaluyong.

^you mean nike stadium shangri-la? 6rings white / dark concord / black CW together with the flightposite and many others are on sale? Some are 30% off and someare 40% off?

Yeah the black and white colorway of 6 rings. Did'nt ask what other shoes are on 30% off..

No the max oranges are at regular price.

Originally Posted by benthugs

I'm confused.

Max orange already in the outlets? Price drop already?

i think he meant a nike park outlet/store not outlet/discount store hehe. his terms are a little off.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Could it be the Red Army and the Laser Black?
naaah! it must be the max oranges, bro. bunker dropped the red army and laser quite some time ago.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Could it be the Red Army and the Laser Black?
naaah! it must be the max oranges, bro. bunker dropped the red army and laser quite some time ago.

Max Orange already in the outlet? Unless the shop visited is Park or Stadium or inside SM Department Store then it could be Max Orange....

Anyways, heard that Nike Philippines isn't happy with the price padding done by Bunker on the Red Army and Laser Black 1 day after RD that's why Iassumed that they pulled it out and transfer the leftovers to Outlet....

For those looking for zoom bb lows nash, i saw some at S&R munoz, i think size 10 and 11.
I made a southern roundup today at mamplasan and total park outlets. nothing really caught my eye, check out the picks athttp://sneakercultmanila.blogspot.com/
There was though a new shipment at mamplasan though they were still boxed. Sabi nung guard may mga ajxx3 but i think they are the lows

Back
Top Bottom