OUTLET STORE UPDATES

guys have you seen any size 10 or 10.5 white/navy blue nike zoom mvp x lying around at php 3,2k? sayang ubos na kasi yung sa sports warehouse market2xeh.
ohwell.gif
thanks...

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by benthugs

Foamposite Lites did not reach our shores.

really? i remember seeing the all star game CWs around the same time the gold flightposites came here, or maybe im wrong

Originally Posted by endangered15

which outlets do have big discounts on nike lunarglides? need some new running shoes..thanks!
yeah! lunar glides or linar trainers! been looking for those as well...

was there at mj46 2 fridays ago and the sizes available for the dmp 7s were 9, 9.5, and 11. better call them up for confirmation of the sizes left.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

was there at mj46 2 fridays ago and the sizes available for the dmp 7s were 9, 9.5, and 11. better call them up for confirmation of the sizes left.

any new items from them?!?!

efsfnanatic, nothing much new since you visited. i think i went there a couple of days only after you went.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

efsfnanatic, nothing much new since you visited. i think i went there a couple of days only after you went.
smile.gif
its really far from my place that's why I usually call them 1st before going.. imagine from caloocan to paranaque..
ohwell.gif

not to mention visiting slex sights and nlex sights lolz.. ahehehe hopefully some of the good december drops will go straight there..

wow thats far man...will update you once i visit them again next week. might get some xmas gifts over there
smile.gif

sir does mj46 still do custom lazers? last time i check w/c was way way back they do free custom lazers for kicks you have purchased at the store...

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

sir does mj46 still do custom lazers? last time i check w/c was way way back they do free custom lazers for kicks you have purchased at the store...
thought theres a fee on those.. hmm but nwei.. haven't tried coz i think it will take a couple of days..

Originally Posted by kennster

any Jordan XI low sighting? thanks!
happy.gif

yo kennster try checking out slex total i remember spotting ajxi lows there... the blue/yellow cw i think. try to call them first though.

Originally Posted by dawann

guys.. im looking for the AJ 1 blk/shadow gray..
meron p ba sa mga outlets? tnx much
yo i saw the blk/gry aj1 in stadium atc. hope this info helps unless ur asking if it already reached the outlets.

TOTAL has lots to offer, even there counters has displays

Those that I could remember are
AJF5 for 2.9xx
"Raising Hell" LBJ shirts for 9xx
AJ1 low silver strap
ACG sandals for 1.5xx
Women shoes
Toddler shoes
Golf shoes
Jackets

Marami. pasensya na. =)

bought myself a dark brown/black windrunner

@superswag: thanks bro.. btw, where exactly is Total SLEX?

hope someone could also post the # here.. TIA!!
happy.gif

kenn, its in between greenfield and sta rosa northbound...

mamplasan has the aj xi low but its size 11 i think

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by dawann

guys.. im looking for the AJ 1 blk/shadow gray..
meron p ba sa mga outlets? tnx much
yo i saw the blk/gry aj1 in stadium atc. hope this info helps unless ur asking if it already reached the outlets.

tnx.. hope may sz 10 pa sila...

Originally Posted by urbandubista

sorry off topic but how do i get to riverbanks coming from las pinas or the south?
oy swag nice to hear from you again brotha! i bet youre after the windbreakers, ayt? sawa ka sa colors. as in!
commute ba? get off at cubao, fronting the pink fences on edsa is this fx terminal, look for the riverbanks ride (P30) and get off at the riverbanks mall/center. manong driver will lead the way. get inside the mall and walk straight till you see on your left the nike outlet store. you'd pass by mossimo.
if with a car, from south to katipunan, work your way via cubao/aurora ave. head on over to marcus hi-way/katipunan and drive thru that pink-coated flyover till you reach riverbanks center/mall on your right. do the drill
happy.gif

hahaha you got it! super limited nlng kasi selection sa iba so i'll check out which cw of the windrunners they have. might actually find something interesting! thanks for the help brother! appreciate it!

peace

ei D pare, did you cop one na ba? here's the pic of the available CWs at the outlet store in riverbanks. marami pa yan eh, di ko na nga lang nakunan yungiba.

http://hosted.drpic.com/CBZC6GLZU0

baka lang interested ka pa rin. thanx
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom