Over a billion dollars worth the supercars in this video but...

Originally Posted by Carver

What the hell is a Mustang doing in there

That's what I'm saying 
laugh.gif

def the mustang. i think those c classes were AMGs which are equivalent to M3s that were in the video also.

def the mustang. i think those c classes were AMGs which are equivalent to M3s that were in the video also.

the mustang was a shelby 500 so it belong there. it would beat half those cars easily in a race so yea...

the mustang was a shelby 500 so it belong there. it would beat half those cars easily in a race so yea...

Compared to those 3 Veyrons at the start none of them belong there. Not all of those BMWs were M series and some of those Porsches were standard versions.

Compared to those 3 Veyrons at the start none of them belong there. Not all of those BMWs were M series and some of those Porsches were standard versions.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This.

Out of all the car's the X3 does not belong. But remember, super car seats are very uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This.

Out of all the car's the X3 does not belong. But remember, super car seats are very uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom