Over a billion dollars worth the supercars in this video but...

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by Carver

What the hell is a Mustang doing in there

That's what I'm saying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the mustang was a shelby 500 so it belong there. it would beat half those cars easily in a race so yea...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, the Shelby is a powerful car, but saying it would win easily is very generous to say the least....

the mustang was a shelby 500 so it belong there. it would beat half those cars easily in a race so yea...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, the Shelby is a powerful car, but saying it would win easily is very generous to say the least....

laugh.gif
no it wouldnt it cant even take a GTR in a straight line let alone all those enzos and murcis in a track

laugh.gif
no it wouldnt it cant even take a GTR in a straight line let alone all those enzos and murcis in a track

More like total value of 50 million if u are pushing it.

The mustang has no business being there, the H2 hummer and the x3/x6 also dont belong.

More like total value of 50 million if u are pushing it.

The mustang has no business being there, the H2 hummer and the x3/x6 also dont belong.

Back
Top Bottom