Overrated "Popular" Restaurants....vol. we callin' out names....

I'll start off w. two in the DC area...

1. Ben's Chili Bowl....don't eat it sober. If you want actual good chili in the DMV, hit up Hard Times. The place is EXTREMELY overrated...yes,it's a landmark, but the food is terrible.

2. It's not a "restaurant," but Cake Love in DC is terrible as well. Extremely overpriced (around $4 for a damn cupcake), and you can getbetter quality baked goods at either Giant or Safeway....

what u got??

Thread would be more relevant with National chains.....

Sonic
sick.gif

Denny's
sick.gif

Ihop
sick.gif

Bennihannas (SP?)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Thread would be more relevant with National chains.....

Sonic
sick.gif

Denny's
sick.gif

Ihop
sick.gif

Bennihannas (SP?)
sick.gif
Nat'l chains are fine....all u listed are "popular," so it works...

uno chicago grill sucks.

romano macaroni grill sucks.

pizza hut sucks.

outback steakhouse sucks.

how are these places overrated? who do you know is rating these places highly? theyre chain restaurants. they're not supposed to be any good.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

how are these places overrated? who do you know is rating these places highly? theyre chain restaurants. they're not supposed to be any good.

Just because it's a chain restaurant doesn't necessarily mean it's not supposed to be any good. I've had plenty mom n' pop food that sucksas well. I know I'm probably in the minorty in the eyes of the NT food elitist, but I really like Cheesecake Factory. I think for the prices, you get aton of food, and it's really not that bad...on top of it all, the cheesecake (chocolate peanut butter cookie dough or Godiva) is amazing...

Who overrates Denny's or IHOP?

The problem with these kinda threads is that most people don't understand what "overrated" means.

Back
Top Bottom