Overrated "Popular" Restaurants....vol. we callin' out names....

Cheescake Factory is the 1st thing that came to mind.

Chics always talkin bout take them to the cheesecake factory. I be like !#@ you act like is just the joint or sumthin,lol

I tel you one joint that aint overrated........Ruth Chris steak house.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

The Melting Pot!!!!!!
agree! why do i have to pay you to cook my own food? I forgot what I ordered but the time it took to cook all those darn little pieces of chicken and what not ... i lost my appetite.

Damn i never thought of it like that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...and it's expensive!

Ok I demand an explanation from NT. Why the hell is this the ONLY place I've ever heard people talk trash about Olive Garden? I mean, I've never metanybody that didn't like Olive Garden. Are your Olive Garden's different or just poorly run, I really don't understand. I mean it's not myfavorite place to go but I've never met anybody that could be like "
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Olive Garden" It's freaking pasta, salads, pizza, italian food.Pretty hard to mess up.

What gives?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

any new yorker that eats at sbarro should be shot in the face.
roll.gif
Good point, when I'm in NYC I hit up the authenticspots.

Here in CA, I have to say Chipotle because theres nothing really special about it.

The only people who overrate In N Out are people who don't have access to it regularly. It's just so second nature to have one near me that its not abig deal. It's better than other fast food in the area, so I go. You'll never catch me hyping it up though. It's fast food, thats it.

When I took a trip to NYC in 06 I went to Mario Batalli's spot in Manhattan, dropped 200 and seriously only got cheese and what seemed like cold cuts. FTL

i just decided to add some non overrated restaurants (some expensive) mostly for ny heads:
Old Homestead (Kobe Steak
pimp.gif
)
The Palm
Franks (E 5th and 2nd ave, no sign outside best italian food at a restaurant)
I actually kinda like these Max Brenner places that been poppin up, chicks dig it
Localli's (Pizzeria in BK, on Henry st, great pizza, very exclusive, only open 6 to 10, you can catch beyonce over there sometimes)
Momoyama ( sheepshead in BK, like arirangs but much better)

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Sonic is the worst place ever, i dont know how anyone can eat that food and the drinks arent that great. I can make better ones myself.

On some real *@!+, me and my boys drove to Florida from Baltimore one Spring Break. We just get into I think Tallahassee when I see a Sonic out the corner ofmy eye. I scream 'Sonic!' and the driver cuts over three lanes to pull in. *@!+ was mega weak. I had the Cherry Limeade and it gave me heart burn forthree days.

Denny's is HORRIBLE. The food is either OVERCOOKED or stale. The deep fried food has the taste of Oil that's been used since they first opened!

Starbucks wow, I can't get over how overrately expensive this place is. Gloria Jean's and Tim Hortons make better iced cappuccinos!!!

Ihop, and any "family type resturant" is garbage.

I seriously only eat at Mom and Pop resturants. They always seem to NEVER let me down when it comes to food. This goes for Chinese too.

If I eat a chain resturant, it's either Applebee's or Chili's.

If your from the Buffalo NY area there's a place called "Tully's" I'll eat there too, them chicken tenders so good and DIRT CHEAP!!!

Also to my Buffalo NT'ers is it just me or does Mighty Taco mess up your stomach and give you the hershey squirts? My brother and sister said the samething whenever they eat there.

Or folks try LOCALLY owned chained resturants. Them franchise resturants are garbage. But I do love them chicken platters from Long John Silvers and there isONLY one in the whole western new york area. 8 piece chicken for 4.99 on tuesdays at Long Johns

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Denny's is HORRIBLE. The food is either OVERCOOKED or stale. The deep fried food has the taste of Oil that's been used since they first opened!

Starbucks wow, I can't get over how overrately expensive this place is. Gloria Jean's and Tim Hortons make better iced cappuccinos!!!

Ihop, and any "family type resturant" is garbage.

I seriously only eat at Mom and Pop resturants. They always seem to NEVER let me down when it comes to food. This goes for Chinese too.

If I eat a chain resturant, it's either Applebee's or Chili's.

If your from the Buffalo NY area there's a place called "Tully's" I'll eat there too, them chicken tenders so good and DIRT CHEAP!!!

Also to my Buffalo NT'ers is it just me or does Mighty Taco mess up your stomach and give you the hershey squirts? My brother and sister said the same thing whenever they eat there.

Or folks try LOCALLY owned chained resturants. Them franchise resturants are garbage. But I do love them chicken platters from Long John Silvers and there is ONLY one in the whole western new york area. 8 piece chicken for 4.99 on tuesdays at Long Johns

you contradict the @*!% out of yourself when you talk...

"franchise restaurants are garbage...but I love me some Long John Silvers..."

"I only eat at Mom n' Pop restaurants...but you can find me posted up in Applebee's and Chili's..."

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom