Overrated "Popular" Restaurants....vol. we callin' out names....

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Off topic...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]What popular chain restaurants have good drinks? [/color]
nerd.gif

Not a restaurant but I dont care...Good stuff for you guys with kids.
2qwj79l.jpg

I think the only place I hate is Panera Bread. Food sucks, service sucks, prices suck.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Denny's is HORRIBLE. The food is either OVERCOOKED or stale. The deep fried food has the taste of Oil that's been used since they first opened!

Starbucks wow, I can't get over how overrately expensive this place is. Gloria Jean's and Tim Hortons make better iced cappuccinos!!!

Ihop, and any "family type resturant" is garbage.

I seriously only eat at Mom and Pop resturants. They always seem to NEVER let me down when it comes to food. This goes for Chinese too.

If I eat a chain resturant, it's either Applebee's or Chili's.

If your from the Buffalo NY area there's a place called "Tully's" I'll eat there too, them chicken tenders so good and DIRT CHEAP!!!

Also to my Buffalo NT'ers is it just me or does Mighty Taco mess up your stomach and give you the hershey squirts? My brother and sister said the same thing whenever they eat there.

Or folks try LOCALLY owned chained resturants. Them franchise resturants are garbage. But I do love them chicken platters from Long John Silvers and there is ONLY one in the whole western new york area. 8 piece chicken for 4.99 on tuesdays at Long Johns

you contradict the @*!% out of yourself when you talk...

"franchise restaurants are garbage...but I love me some Long John Silvers..."

"I only eat at Mom n' Pop restaurants...but you can find me posted up in Applebee's and Chili's..."

grin.gif

U know ur right dude. wow. I guess I should say everything but Chili's, Applebee's and Long Johns are garbage places to eat at.

I should've made it more clear. Sry folks. Do not eat at any franchise resturant except Chili's, Applebee's and Long Johns, the rest are allgarbage.

I knew there were going to be a lot of people mentioning The Cheesecake Factory.

What's so bad about it? The food is not gourmet, but for the price and the amount you get I don't understand how it could be overrated.

My Overrated List:
IHOP- you can get a better breakfast at Denny's, Friendly's, or a local diner for the same price
Fleming's steakhouse- Didn't have a great experience. Steak was nothing special. I've been to a couple of steakhouses and at every one exceptFleming's I came away thinking I could never cook a steak that good at home.
Outback Steakhouse- small portions and over-priced
Chilis- I always thought the menu sucked. Not really many choices compared to TGIFridays
Applebees- Again, not as good as TGIFridays

Applebees Olive garden Red Lobster Chilli's Johnny Rockets Macaroni Grill Subway Outback Steakhouse Black Angus BJ's Brewery

honestly, i dont really like tim hortons

they must put crack in their coffee or some +%+%. when i go to work downtown i stop by the city centre early in the morning to kill time. lineups are like 50people deep at BOTH locations in the mall

timbits are
pimp.gif
though

but it is pretty cheap there i guess

Originally Posted by imsojayded

CAKELOVE > your life

i dont like cupcakes that much
but their cakes are sex
Georgetown Cupcake > Cakelove

Safeway > Cakelove

Giant > Cakelove

Harris Teeter > Cakelove

Bottom Dollar > Cakelove

Wegmans > Cakelove

Entemann's > Cakelove

The chalk from home plate to 1st base > Cakelove

Martha's Country Bakery (Forest Hills)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

Originally Posted by marath0n

Who overrates Denny's or IHOP?

The problem with these kinda threads is that most people don't understand what "overrated" means.

im saying, everyone knows its not the best food

I wonder who some of ya'll are.

Talking about Outback is overrated. Probably the dudes that go in there and order a burger. Name a place where you can get a better steak for the price?

New York Strip steak with a side of Crab Legs is the best.

I'll admit, Outback is one of the very few chain restaurants that I go to.

olive garden, the only reason people go there is for the bread sticks, the rest of the food is just average

maggianos its just huge portions of pasta that gets pretty heavy after a while and gross
everything else on their menu is like microwave food
god i hate that place

Back
Top Bottom