Overrated "Popular" Restaurants....vol. we callin' out names....

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Chipotle.....
What....
indifferent.gif

just re-name this cheesecake factory unappreciation post

PF changs runner up

I think subway and quiznos both suck.

I lke cheesecake factory though.

boston pizza
sick.gif

i dislike a lot of chain restaurants for that matter, restaurants that cook with fresh ingredients with a menu controlled by a creative head chef > chains

Red Lobster. Absolutely disgusting food. The only thing me and my boys ever go is for the biscuits, those are
pimp.gif
The restaurant as a whole though is a big thumbs DOWN.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

The Melting Pot!!!!!!
agree! why do i have to pay you to cook my own food? I forgot what I ordered but the time it took to cook all those darn little pieces of chickenand what not ... i lost my appetite.

IMO any resturant that is commercial. They all are overrated. I remember eating at Cheesecake Factory and thinking how horrible the food was, then seeing thedamn bill. I was outraged as all hell!!!

I'd rather go to a independent resturant over a commercial resturant anyday.

Do not get me started on New Yorkers who eat Sabbaro's pizza. I mean seriously YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK there are MILLIONS of pizza places out there andy'all choose Sabbaros pizza. SMH. The only thing I can think of is they aren't real Yankee's they just some southern confederates thinking theyeating real NY pizza.

Fridays and Red Lobster fell off big time too.

Fridays has these new hand held things that the servers use to put in your order at the table. so the servers are kind of just hovering around your tables withnothing to do. then they try to make coversation with you. this one chick was rocking a heavy mustache and kept trying to listen in on our coversation and makecomments. we were like Y0, can we get some privacy? please?

Sonic is the worst place ever, i dont know how anyone can eat that food and the drinks arent that great. I can make better ones myself.

Back
Top Bottom