Overrated Restaurants...

Golden coral that is wayyyyy to over hyped ESP when I come from ny going south
worked there in HS.....only ate one time since then and that's cause my grandma wanted to go there when I was spending time with her

place is nasty and disgusting....the stuff I saw there 
mean.gif

[quote name="Mr Marcus"]

place is nasty and disgusting....the stuff I saw there :smh:
[/quote]

I know most restaurants are the same way. Luckily for the state of GA , they have to post their Health Inspection grade visible for patrons. Besides I have this site bookmarked to get the details. (See below)On a scale of 100(A) to 0(F), I don't eat at any place less than a grade 90.

http://dph.georgia.gov/environmental-health-inspections

Oddly when I went to DC a couple of weeks ago, not every state is mandated to display their grade. I spoke with a manager and he reluctantly refuse to provide that information. He said that they were not obligated by law.

I took a gamble.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that Costco has better food than 99% of the joints listed in this thread...I only bring this up because I just got back from Costco lol.

In n out & roscoes chicken & waffles... or RATCHETS chicken & waffles

I hope you get banned. Unless you have been to the Gower location you can't speak on it. They are not all the same.

For anyone speaking on these chains, you need to go to the OG locations to really get their best.

Pinks on labrea
Tommy's burgers on rampart and Beverly
Roscoes on Gower.

The other Roscoe's I've been to are nasty.

But Ihate Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't understand the allure at all. The prices are expensive. You can easily spend $40-$60 on wings, fries, and a few beers. On top of this every location I've been to has terrible service. Their style of how the bring our orders is idiotic for a restaurant. One person takes order. One brings drinks. One brings wings. One brings fries.

Its no wonder the orders get confused or lost. I hate going there. I'll only go if my group of friends wants to. Other wise I'd rather get alondras or Wingstop and go grab a 12 pack.

Last edited:
In n out & roscoes chicken & waffles... or RATCHETS chicken & waffles

I hope you get banned. Unless you have been to the Gower location you can't speak on it. They are not all the same.

For anyone speaking on these chains, you need to go to the OG locations to really get their best.

Pinks on labrea
Tommy's burgers on rampart and Beverly
Roscoes on Gower.

The other Roscoe's I've been to are nasty.

But Ihate Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't understand the allure at all. The prices are expensive. You can easily spend $40-$60 on wings, fries, and a few beers. On top of this every location I've been to has terrible service. Their style of how the bring our orders is idiotic for a restaurant. One person takes order. One brings drinks. One brings wings. One brings fries.

Its no wonder the orders get confused or lost. I hate going there. I'll only go if my group of friends wants to. Other wise I'd rather get alondras or Wingstop and go grab a 12 pack.

The one on Gower is nice. The one on Pico is cool too. I find the workers to be friendlier at Pico.

I don't eat pork. But even so unlimited meat with nothing really to add to it but a bar...

I'm a foodie so I eat out a lot. Trust me $50 is nothing compared to some of the places I've eaten.

I truly believe that place is overrated. Some of my peers agrees with me and some don't.

I eat all types of meat (no Romo) so that place is like being a kid in a candy store. Obviously it's not the best of the best quality but no buffet is and it's still good. $50 is a steal for unlimited good quality IMO

Since you eat like pork I can see why you don't like it since the bacon wrapped filet and sausage are probably their best dishes

Buffalo Wild Wings sucks. ****** service and you get better food at Wingstop.
Been there a bunch of times, know the food isn't great, but I just had lunch there with my dad. The busboy came to the table, asked if he could take the plates (I had stacked them with all the utensils on one, to make it easier) and I said yes we're finished. Tell me the guy didn't take my drink which wasn't empty and I didn't notice, but he took my dad's Long Island too (wasn't empty). I was in shock, couldn't even say anything :\ .

Wow, surprised that I see so many people say BWW. The ones here are pretty good. I usually hit them up on Tuesdays for 50 cent wings and $2 Vodkas

Spicy Garlic wings >>>>>

Now Wingstop on the other hand sucks here...

^
The wings I've had at BWW and Hooterd have always been good. Hard for places to mess up something simple like wings.

I know most restaurants are the same way. Luckily for the state of GA , they have to post their Health Inspection grade visible for patrons. Besides I have this site bookmarked to get the details. (See below)On a scale of 100(A) to 0(F), I don't eat at any place less than a grade 90.

Oddly when I went to DC a couple of weeks ago, not every state is mandated to display their grade. I spoke with a manager and he reluctantly refuse to provide that information. He said that they were not obligated by law.

I took a gamble.
yea thats why alot of times im weary of eating places in many states.... esp like the vendors etc in dc/ny they dont even have up to par health codes and are very very slack on the few heath and food guidelines that they do have.

im sorry but im kinda shy away from places where the health code isnt shown and they have bare minimum requirements in terms of health aka ny etc...

:lol: I'm Bajan if it matters but rasta pasta is cool just that place too mixy for me

:lol: I'm Bajan if it matters but rasta pasta is cool just that place too mixy for me

oh nah, it is tooo all over the place and the crowd is a mix of dollar van drivers, teachers, cops, thots & swipers....

mixxy is the correct word!! lol

but i still line up for bbq chicken Rasta Pasta :smokin

I 'm only on page five of this thread, and I have seen Denny's mentioned at least four times. I've seen Golden Corral mentioned a couple times. Who the hell is rating these places?

[quote name="Mr Marcus"]

place is nasty and disgusting....the stuff I saw there :smh:

I took a gamble.[/quote]

Atlanta has a twitter acct that tweets scores...it's pretty cool...wish it was here in NC

Anyone who said Cheesecake Factory has obv never had the Louisiana Chicken Pasta.

Obviously you never had real Louisiana food. Cheesecake Factory is very overrated.

Add Papdeaux to that list.
Glady's Knight Chicken and Waffle.
TGIF is horrible.
Ru'Shaan sushi.

Had gladys knight chicken and waffles a few years back taking a bus from ATL to Memphis. **** was so overrated

My list of places also includes

5 guys
Olive garden
Red lobster
Harolds (the most overhyped fried chicken ever)
Artichoke Pizza
The famous halal cart
Qdoba
Baja Fresh
California Tortillia
Arbys
Sonic (there tots and drinks are fire)
A lot of places in NYC

Back
Top Bottom