Overrated Restaurants...

I concur..
But those damn Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
b82119f8b9f6372428b93864f9f78826.400x225x80.gif

This man knows.

Dennys for sure. I hate when company has bfast there for snow removal. Taste like some straight prison food. Not a fan of b dubs. Wife loves it though. Someone mentioned cheddars. I love that place.

Last edited:
Dennys for sure. I hate when company has bfast there for snow removal. Taste like some straight prison food. Not a fan of b dubs. Wife loves it though. Someone mentioned cheddars. I love that place.
i LOVE Denny's. FOr the price, it's awesome. The Super Bird = FIRE. Moons Over My Hammy = FIRE. The Nachos, dear god the Nachos = FIRE. Wings are pretty damn good too. Omelette's are great. IDK not a whole lot I can say bad about Denny's. For the price point, again, it's amazing.

i LOVE Denny's. FOr the price, it's awesome. The Super Bird = FIRE. Moons Over My Hammy = FIRE. The Nachos, dear god the Nachos = FIRE. Wings are pretty damn good too. Omelette's are great. IDK not a whole lot I can say bad about Denny's. For the price point, again, it's amazing.
No offense, but I'm starting to believe u know nothing about quality food. Almost everything you've said was "FIRE" in here is straight garbage.

No offense, but I'm starting to believe u know nothing about quality food. Almost everything you've said was "FIRE" in here is straight garbage.
I can understand why people don't like Denny's, but what else have I said that's good that you disagree with?

I think you are confusing the fact that I can appreciate value if the food is good. Just because I like Denny's, doesn't mean I don't understand that the quality isn't the same as at most finer establishments. I'm just stating that they have some gems on the menu. So again, what else was bad?

Last edited:
Chipotle used to be good. **** is trash now.

Also, american chinese food is gross,b.
I haven't been there in a while. How has it changed?

Chinese depends on where you are. I live in L.A. The chinese food here is bomb if you know where to go. But I'd be willing to bet that 90% elsewhere in the nation the Chinese food is terrible. I can only imagine what it tastes like in, say, Texas.

chipotle highly over rated. 
Chipotle wouldn't be bad if it was like $3 cheaper. Just waaaayyy overpriced compared to smaller, better spots. 

Won't lie, I had In N Out for the first time and it was trash. Fries were like a -20 burger was about a 6. 

Last edited:
I haven't been there in a while. How has it changed?

Chinese depends on where you are. I live in L.A. The chinese food here is bomb if you know where to go. But I'd be willing to bet that 90% elsewhere in the nation the Chinese food is terrible. I can only imagine what it tastes like in, say, Texas.
Chinese food is no bueno out here in AZ.
Was so use to the letter grades out there in SoCal when entering an establishment :smokin

Chinese food is no bueno out here in AZ.
Was so use to the letter grades out there in SoCal when entering an establishment
smokin.gif
LOL I believe that. Are there even any asian people in AZ? Pardon my ignorance, haven't been to AZ since I was a little kid. But it's all white and hispanics, I can see why your Chinese food is basura.

LOL I believe that. Are there even any asian people in AZ? Pardon my ignorance, haven't been to AZ since I was a little kid. But it's all white and hispanics, I can see why your Chinese food is basura.
They got a few out here but the Mexican food out here is :smokin

I can understand why people don't like Denny's, but what else have I said that's good that you disagree with?

I think you are confusing the fact that I can appreciate value if the food is good. Just because I like Denny's, doesn't mean I don't understand that the quality isn't the same as at most finer establishments. I'm just stating that they have some gems on the menu. So again, what else was bad?

I don't feel like going back to read it, but it went something like this...

"I'm a waiter, I know food"

"FIRE", "sooo good" "ridiculously tasty"

"The food is trash on the menu, but I just called it fire"

And the whole time I was thinking... Wow this dude knows nothin about actual "fire" food.

Then u chimed in round 2, listing off Denny's "fire" menu, and that too was GARBAGE.

I think you've yet to discover "fire" my friend

Last edited:
I don't feel like going back to read it, but it went something like this...

"I'm a waiter, I know food"

"FIRE", "sooo good" "ridiculously tasty"

"The food is trash on the menu, but I just called it fire"

And the whole time I was thinking... Wow this dude knows nothin about actual "fire" food.

Then u chimed in round 2, listing off Denny's "fire" menu, and that too was GARBAGE.

I think you've yet to discover "fire" my friend
LOL, you clearly just skimmed the post. I mentioned that the menu as a whole is GARBAGE...but there are some items on the YH menu that are, indeed, FIRE. 

Try the Vodka Shrimp Pasta and tell me it's not bomb. 

And you're wrong about that last statement too. Anyone that's lived in L.A. their entire life has discovered "fire" regularly. It's everywhere. 

Last edited:

chipotle highly over rated. 
Chipotle wouldn't be bad if it was like $3 cheaper. Just waaaayyy overpriced compared to smaller, better spots. 

Won't lie, I had In N Out for the first time and it was trash. Fries were like a -20 burger was about a 6. 

Chipotle went downhill when they canned all the Latinos. The one by my house is trash. They always mess up wrapping it and ask if they can double wrap it. Hell no I don't want two tortillas. I don't even go hard with the ingredients. Besides beans and rice I get meat, pico, hot and sour cream.

Another time I saw the same dude struggle hard with my burrito say "**** this" and pass it to an old Mexican lady. :lol: learn how to do your job son. But they are all like this now.

I've only had sbarro's a few times but liked it each time. I live in NY btw.

Sonic. They're slush's are more like crappy carnival snowcones and their burgers are flavorless. Best thing about them is the commercials.

Back
Top Bottom