OWNED! on National TV

laugh.gif

[h1]Belinda Heggen explains her ‘tiny manhood’ putdown of Mark Aiston[/h1]
Rick Chandler

Feb 17, 2011, 10:17 AM EST

1 Comment
belindaheggen.jpg

It’s the viral video du jour that they’re all talking about; the Adelaide, Aus., TV news anchor who leveled a sports reporter with a ‘tiny penis’ joke during a live broadcast. (Video following the jump). Belinda Heggen appeared on Nova 919, an Australian radio show, this morning to explain what happened. Do the two have a romantic history? What was the station’s reaction? Is Aiston mad?

Heggen:
“I’ve already had questions from Melbourne’s Herald-Sun asking if Mark and I have ever had history. To which I promptly said ‘No, never.’ … I just need to give you some background on Mark Aiston. Those is Adelaide who know Mark Aiston know that he’s a practical joker, and a prankster, and he’s always cracking jokes and trying to catch us out. So I’ve always had in my mind a desire to try and catch him, um, and on air no less. But, um, he just stepped right open into that, don’t you think? He just served it up, and I didn’t even have to think, I just lobbed it back. And it was only afterward that we crossed to the weather and went to a commercial break, we just lost it. We were in hysterics there on the news desk. I had no idea it would get this big.

Rick Chandler

1 Comment
belindaheggen.jpg

It’s the viral video du jour that they’re all talking about; the Adelaide, Aus., TV news anchor who leveled a sports reporter with a ‘tiny penis’ joke during a live broadcast. (Video following the jump). Belinda Heggen appeared on Nova 919, an Australian radio show, this morning to explain what happened. Do the two have a romantic history? What was the station’s reaction? Is Aiston mad?

Heggen:
“I’ve already had questions from Melbourne’s Herald-Sun asking if Mark and I have ever had history. To which I promptly said ‘No, never.’ … I just need to give you some background on Mark Aiston. Those is Adelaide who know Mark Aiston know that he’s a practical joker, and a prankster, and he’s always cracking jokes and trying to catch us out. So I’ve always had in my mind a desire to try and catch him, um, and on air no less. But, um, he just stepped right open into that, don’t you think? He just served it up, and I didn’t even have to think, I just lobbed it back. And it was only afterward that we crossed to the weather and went to a commercial break, we just lost it. We were in hysterics there on the news desk. I had no idea it would get this big.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Rick Chandler

1 Comment
belindaheggen.jpg

Heggen:

Rick Chandler

1 Comment
belindaheggen.jpg

Heggen:

Originally Posted by frink85

Rick Chandler

1 Comment

belindaheggen.jpg

It’s the viral video du jour that they’re all talking about; the
Adelaide, Aus., TV news anchor who leveled a sports reporter with a ‘tiny penis’ joke during a live broadcast.
(Video following the jump). Belinda Heggen appeared on Nova 919, an
Australian radio show, this morning to explain what happened. Do the two
have a romantic history? What was the station’s reaction? Is Aiston
mad?

Heggen:

“I’ve already had questions from Melbourne’s Herald-Sun
asking if Mark and I have ever had history. To which I promptly said
‘No, never.’ … I just need to give you some background on Mark Aiston.
Those is Adelaide who know Mark Aiston know that he’s a practical joker,
and a prankster, and he’s always cracking jokes and trying to catch us
out. So I’ve always had in my mind a desire to try and catch him, um,
and on air no less. But, um, he just stepped right open into that, don’t
you think? He just served it up, and I didn’t even have to think, I
just lobbed it back. And it was only afterward that we crossed to the
weather and went to a commercial break, we just lost it. We were in
hysterics there on the news desk. I had no idea it would get this big.

Originally Posted by frink85

Rick Chandler

1 Comment

belindaheggen.jpg

It’s the viral video du jour that they’re all talking about; the
Adelaide, Aus., TV news anchor who leveled a sports reporter with a ‘tiny penis’ joke during a live broadcast.
(Video following the jump). Belinda Heggen appeared on Nova 919, an
Australian radio show, this morning to explain what happened. Do the two
have a romantic history? What was the station’s reaction? Is Aiston
mad?

Heggen:

“I’ve already had questions from Melbourne’s Herald-Sun
asking if Mark and I have ever had history. To which I promptly said
‘No, never.’ … I just need to give you some background on Mark Aiston.
Those is Adelaide who know Mark Aiston know that he’s a practical joker,
and a prankster, and he’s always cracking jokes and trying to catch us
out. So I’ve always had in my mind a desire to try and catch him, um,
and on air no less. But, um, he just stepped right open into that, don’t
you think? He just served it up, and I didn’t even have to think, I
just lobbed it back. And it was only afterward that we crossed to the
weather and went to a commercial break, we just lost it. We were in
hysterics there on the news desk. I had no idea it would get this big.

Back
Top Bottom