OWNED! on National TV

belinda-6455691.gif

she could get it

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by whiterails

Funny, but non-professional.
Chick should be fired..   
See what would happen if a male co-anchor nonchalantly took a shot as his female co-host's small ****.
It was hilarious to me but like stated above if the roles had been reversed sexual harassment would of been thrown out

Who cares, you wanna bet who gets paid more?

Chick should be fired..   
See what would happen if a male co-anchor nonchalantly took a shot as his female co-host's small ****.
It was hilarious to me but like stated above if the roles had been reversed sexual harassment would of been thrown out

Originally Posted by AG 47

Chick should be fired..   

hmmmmmmmm
internal ownage by the male anchor if you ask me

Originally Posted by AG 47

Chick should be fired..   

hmmmmmmmm
internal ownage by the male anchor if you ask me

laugh.gif
excellent execution. Our local news station has a guy that says some seriously off colored stuff - it's hilarious when he catches someone unaware.

laugh.gif
excellent execution. Our local news station has a guy that says some seriously off colored stuff - it's hilarious when he catches someone unaware.

Back
Top Bottom