OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I hated every female in this show. Smh.

I was truely disgusted by the wife...my god she had some nerve. I would've murdered her ***.
Wife never would of made it to Missouri, I would ask Cartel handle my light work. I thought dude was going to man up when she asked him would we still be together if we weren't in this situation. He let me down and said I don't know. :smh:

Sadness. Dude almost NEVER gets any, starting to think he gets off on the thrill of the money laundering and being tied to the cartel.

Wife never would of made it to Missouri, I would ask Cartel handle my light work. I thought dude was going to man up when she asked him would we still be together if we weren't in this situation. He let me down and said I don't know. :smh:

Sadness. Dude almost NEVER gets any, starting to think he gets off on the thrill of the money laundering and being tied to the cartel.

I kinda understand why he didn't murder her bc it might be a little challenging to launder all that money and take care of the kids at the same time. So he couldn't react out of emotion. But she is pointless for the 2nd season besides taking care of the kids.

I kinda understand why he didn't murder her bc it might be a little challenging to launder all that money and take care of the kids at the same time. So he couldn't react out of emotion. But she is pointless for the 2nd season besides taking care of the kids.
I mean she doing a ****** job taking care of the kids, got young John Connor growing up right under her nose and Winnona Rider in Great Balls of fire down the hall. Moms is doing a "bang" up job as a parent. For a minute thought she was going to bang the real estate agent.

the prostitute marty had a dream about was the finest.

rachel was solid, he def should've smashed when he had the chance to smh.

the pregnant wife of the pastor could get it too.

i'm her age but ruth looks way too much of a kid for me. and i can't stop picturing her scenes in the americans; those were mad awkward to me. her character is dope in the show though. i still don't find her attractive but i have a soft spot for girls with that type of hair.

but yeah... this show is like a homeless man's breaking bad. tons of similarities. all the way down to the whack females.

8.5/10

charlotte is the daughter?
MV5BMmYzZTZmZGUtNTQwNC00YWMyLTk0NDUtOGViMzFhN2E1OWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU1NTEwMzI@._V1_.jpg

all i can see is

o-SARAH-JESSICA-PARKER-facebook.jpg

:sick:

Super stretch

Stretch-Armstrong.jpg

the prostitute marty had a dream about was the finest.

rachel was solid, he def should've smashed when he had the chance to smh.

the pregnant wife of the pastor could get it too.

i'm her age but ruth looks way too much of a kid for me. and i can't stop picturing her scenes in the americans; those were mad awkward to me. her character is dope in the show though. i still don't find her attractive but i have a soft spot for girls with that type of hair.

but yeah... this show is like a homeless man's breaking bad. tons of similarities. all the way down to the whack females.

8.5/10
I watch barely any TV, actually just got netflix recently. I'm on episode 6 of Ozark and really enjoying it. If i like this show then i wonder if ill like breaking bad....? Guess I'll check it out at some point

I watch barely any TV, actually just got netflix recently. I'm on episode 6 of Ozark and really enjoying it. If i like this show then i wonder if ill like breaking bad....? Guess I'll check it out at some point
Yeah I'm 95% sure you'll like BB. BB is a superior show in pretty much every aspect except pacing IMO (it takes quite a while for BB to pick up, things move slow as it's driven mainly by character development). And this is coming from someone who doesn't have BB in his favorite TV shows list. I recognize its greatness though (season 4 IMO is one of the best seasons ever on TV). There's a lot of surface similarities between the two so they can be easily compared.

Man I watched I believe 3 episodes of BB and was like nope don't see what all the fuss is.

Cool I'll see what's up but if it's not good after a couple episodes ill prob move on

Man I watched I believe 3 episodes of BB and was like nope don't see what all the fuss is.
Cool I'll see what's up but if it's not good after a couple episodes ill prob move on
It starts off pretty slow lol. Takes a while to get into it, which is one of the downsides of it. When it gets good, it's really good though. I know many people who have quit after watching it for a few episodes but then put the time in and think it's the best thing ever. It's more likely you'll like Ozark after watching BB than BB after Ozark because pacing is one of the best things about Ozark.

GoT >>>> BB though

One thing that is annoying about Ozark is I legit have to turn on captions anytime Snell talks :smh:

Someone told me the same ol' "you have to watch ozark, it's like breaking bad... but even better".

So of course I had to check it out. However, Ozark doesn't even come close to masterpiece that Breaking Bad was. How quickly people forget.

Anyway, show was still great. Lots of action, only one ep that was filler. Ozark is great in that they don't waste time moving the plot along. Something always going on or coming up. Writing and production is quality just not top quality.

8/10

What's the "filler" episode? I just finished episode 8 of 10 and I'd call 8 the filler.... I need to see how this ends but lost a lot of interest for anything more

Ozark did not remind me of breaking bad at all. If anything i thought it reminded me of a cross between Justified and Quarry.

You got to stick through, first couple episodes didn't do it for me either. It's really in the last part of the first season when all the Tuco stuff pops off when it gets really good

I only see the Breaking Bad comparison as being a cosmetic comparison... two normal looking white guys with families caught up in the criminal world.

I think Breaking Bad is the superior show for sure but that is no knock on only 1 season of Ozark.

If we were to compare season 1 of BB to season 1 of Ozark, Ozark just might have a better standing, if I recall correctly. I feel like BB was mad slow for the first season and a half but I could be wrong.

Ozark covered mad ground in only one season, kudos to Netflix for that. If this has a few seasons run, I would be very intrigued to see how they develop Marty... We could see the potential in Walter, and possible predict he would become so hardcore, but Marty I dont think he has that in him. There was no sense of enjoyment from him... so that could be an potential story line later in the series.

Back
Top Bottom