OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Just finished episode 4, and I'm liking what I see so far. Only think I can do without is his daughter never being on the show again, and not seeing all the gay scenes.

Nah, Rachel look better.

Man this show females are trash in every catagory

just finished the last episode...really good show...couple of things here and there that i didn't care for but i enjoyed the hell out of it overall...

Enjoyed the show. Finale was crazy!! Snells are crazy!

Snells vs Mexican Cartel. Marty builds an empire becomes Mayor lol

Would def like to see this continue for a season 2.

Best looking women were the new strippers Ruth hired and the one prostitue Marty had the dream about

Enjoyed the show. Finale was crazy!! Snells are crazy!

Snells vs Mexican Cartel. Marty builds an empire becomes Mayor lol

Would def like to see this continue for a season 2.

I can see this happening. Show was great! Didn't care for all that snitching. I'm still baffled the cartel didn't step in sooner with the whole snell situation especially after they took the money from the pipe or whatever.

Hope they delve into ruth and her dad, since he's got some type of hold on her, but she still disobeyed, but now she scared again(i'm sure she was abused some way but I'd like confirmation)

Think Darlene might've been one of my favorite characters, I originally thought that was the actress from roseanne and sheldon's mom on BBT but I guess it's not.

Just finished. Of course annoying daughter who is not needed in this show

That baby was definitely held under water too long

Ol girl running off with the money after wanting nothing to do with Marty laundering money through her business

Man that baby.....I remember reading somebody post about it being under for a while but man, that was one of hellova while

I wanted ol girl to get caught and skinned so bad

Yeah i called the baby scene tho... at first I was like he about to baptize it... but as it went longer and longer I started to have doubts. But then I was like they gonna trick us again like the scene with the daughter going out for a swim and sinking to the bottom of the lake.

I kinda find Wendy a lil "attractive" for a middle aged white woman.... its either that or she reminds me of an old teacher i had that I liked lol.... She holds Marty down but she cheated... so most the season i was having trouble reconciling that she wasnt a wholly messed a human being.

It was one of the longest minutes I've ever seen. Had you not mentioned it I think I woulda cried and/or had a panic attack.

Wendy looks ill-aged and is annoying. Can't be a cheating skeezer and try to play victim and aggressor. He coulda had you killed and you out here being ungrateful

I kinda find Wendy a lil "attractive" for a middle aged white woman.... its either that or she reminds me of an old teacher i had that I liked lol.... She holds Marty down but she cheated... so most the season i was having trouble reconciling that she wasnt a wholly messed a human being.

im thinking its the character she plays, as well as Ruth. The way they are out there going about things and getting ish done is attractive from a fantasy standpoint. Yeah Wendy was gettin pounded by an older uglier dude than Marty but at the same time when it hit the fan she been there helpin out and scamming over people in the Ozarks with Marty :lol:

wendy aint bad looking though .. i wood
Laura-Linney-11.jpg

same goes for Ruth, her character and business mode is attractive.

Is it me or does Ruth look like Justin Timberlake during the nineties ? Can't get that image outta my head... this show is fire... 9/10..
hahaha the curls

Back
Top Bottom