OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I liked this show

Only complaint is that I didn't buy the antagonists as really intimidating

I think Marty just has a very high stress threshold.

Dudes dying around him horrifically in every which way and he barely misses a beat :lol:

just finished the 4th episode, show is great, but I'm wondering how they gonna tie up everything(if they do) I love the layers that keep getting added though.

Bateman is one of those serious actors that can play comedy so well by still being serious (Jeff Daniels, John C. Reily pre Will Ferrell collabs, but he's still great)

when Navarro asked him if he wanted to know what he wanted for his Bday and he was like No
I was HOWLING

I rarely compare shows to BB because that show hit on so many levels, but character development wise, this show on par with that. Especially with making the character unique and not comparable to anyone else on TV. like on BB there was nobody who even remotely acted like Mike on another TV show. This show has those kind of deep supporting characters

Last edited:
Just finished season one.

I KNEW it was gonna happen. This WHOLE TIME, from the very beginning I thought that having cartel business juxtaposed against the middle of ****ing Missouri was going to end very badly for the cartel.

Match the cartel up against any opposition in the United States and they're coming out on top, except against these backwood hillbilly types. Them boys do nothing but horde guns and shoot. It's guerilla warfare. It ain't a major city where the cartel has assets everywhere. Their numbers advantage is nonexistent out there. It's the worst possible matchup for them actually.

I knew the Snells were not going to lay down.

And papi Langmore coming home soon? He seems like he's with the ****s. Oh it's gonna get real interesting next season. Lil Ruthy is a real one.

I just finished episode 4. It's definitely in the same vein as breaking bad. (mild mannered but witty family guy in illegal operations) except the big differences like the fact his family knows what he does

Just finished the season. Really enjoyed it. I kinda didn’t like the ending though idk.

Am I the only one that wanted to punch Charlotte in the face the whole time? Lol

Got real uneasy when Mason had the baby in the water....that was a LONG baptism. For a second, I thought Ozark was REALLY going to go there. SMH.

Lol yea I was feeding my 3 month old watching this scene...

Just finished the series. There's somethings I wish the directors/writers took advantage of and explained a little bit further along with a couple questions..

SPOILERS
- What caused Petty to become a sociopath? I don't know if I missed it, but would have liked to known the whereabouts of his mother and his boyfriend in the flashback.
- Is there a reason why Ruth gets so dressed up before meeting her father in person?
- Did Jonah's slow friend buy two rifles in episode 9? The opening scene was of him purchasing the rifle for Jonah, but the friend was seen again in the background walking out with the newly purchased rifle when Russ was buying equipment (face mask, tape, etc) to prepare to kill Marty.
- I wish Jonah used Buddy's shotgun that he kept in the basement in episode 5/6 I believe when Ash was sneaking around the Byrde's house taking photos.
Very weird that the camera focused on that shotgun when he hid it behind those canned foods in the garage.
- Rachel taking the money from office's bar. Del Rio could've seen the missing pile of cash and assumed his enforcer Garcia fled with the money, further making it seem that Marty was an honest man and telling the truth about where Garcia "went".

Just finished the series. There's somethings I wish the directors/writers took advantage of and explained a little bit further along with a couple questions..

SPOILERS
- What caused Petty to become a sociopath? I don't know if I missed it, but would have liked to known the whereabouts of his mother and his boyfriend in the flashback. There are more seasons to come im sure itll get more attention.
- Is there a reason why Ruth gets so dressed up before meeting her father in person? .no answer, the assumption is he abused her growing up
- Did Jonah's slow friend buy two rifles in episode 9? The opening scene was of him purchasing the rifle for Jonah, but the friend was seen again in the background walking out with the newly purchased rifle when Russ was buying equipment (face mask, tape, etc) to prepare to kill Marty. .only 1, im thinking it was the same day just at the time they first showed it it wasnt about Russ
- I wish Jonah used Buddy's shotgun that he kept in the basement in episode 5/6 I believe when Ash was sneaking around the Byrde's house taking photos.
Very weird that the camera focused on that shotgun when he hid it behind those canned foods in the garage.
- Rachel taking the money from office's bar. Del Rio could've seen the missing pile of cash and assumed his enforcer Garcia fled with the money, further making it seem that Marty was an honest man and telling the truth about where Garcia "went"..agreed

Charlotte deserved to be gut punched every time she opened her mouth. But then again they let her talk to them like they was the kids.

Lol I got Ruth mixed up with Charlotte.
Ruth is the snack. Charlotte dont do it for me.

I had to check her age cause my comments were sus. She's 18, I'm good.

Never thought the actress who plays ruth was anything special after the americans. Had the same feeling when i started ozark, but as i watched it she grew on me. I think it was her character probably, she was a bad ***** all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom