p/c '95 White Cement 3s

Hi, just looking for an up to date price gauge on these

DS sz 9, OG everything, no cracks

I think you mean 1994 OP. Nice pair, you don't see white cements with Nike Air everyday.

Legit shape, card, and box.

Last edited:
He wanted a price check people.

Size 9 would go for a good $500 average. I bet those are still wearable. Mine were when i unDS'd them a couple years ago. 3's are amazing shoes.

I thought '94, I was looking at receipt dat, says 95. Wearable is a plus, I don't intend to but good to know when I sell. So is $500-750 good range?

I thought '94, I was looking at receipt dat, says 95. Wearable is a plus, I don't intend to but good to know when I sell. So is $500-750 good range?

You bought them in 1995, which is totally probably since they sat around for so long. But technically the release date is 1994.

can a pair of '94 III's still be wearable?

Sure, its possible. You'd have to inspect the shoe itself to determine that. But if any of the foam soled models have a chance to be worn after 18 years, it would be the 3's. They're absolute tanks.

I unDS'd my pair in 2010. been wearing them every now and then without any problems.

WOW such a clean pair of 94's! Don't really ever see a pair of white cement 3's with the NIke Air on the back. Wish I could find a pair like this in a 9.5

you can expect to get something in the 700 range from a real collector just an educated guess
you have og everything, and those look better than some ds 2003 pairs as far as discoloration goes
as others have stated though, this is strictly collectors item, wouldn't recommend walking around in them. lots of horror stories of people trying with shoes of this age
i'd like to get opinions from some og heads on these though, by the way, VERY FREAKIN NICE! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom