Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Missed the game, what happened?

Hard to tell. I was at work for the first quarter then took a nap through the rest.
laugh.gif

It was a snooze fest for Washington. They played like crap all around from what I saw. McNeil ran wild on them too. Just didn't come to play.

Nick Montana got some good PT though.

I was in my car today and happened to flip to KJR for the Husky game. I swear there was a flag every other play in the 15 minutes I listened to the game. It was just unbearable to listen to (Rondeau and Huard were damn near speechless eventually). Then tonight I see a graphic during the WSU-ASU game that four of the top five most penalized teams in the COUNTRY are in the Pac-12. The officiating in this conference is despicable.

Sucks that Oregon won. Im not a Stanford fan, but wanted to see them run the table....for Pac12 purposes. Oh well.

Don't much care for the Stanford/Oregon result so long as the Ducks don't finangle themselves back into the National Championship.

Even as a Cal fan, I did want to be able to see Stanford be able to play LSU in the title game; that's not gonna happen anymore. Oregon just seems to be the absolute worst matchup for Stanford...the only team that's beaten them in the past two seasons.

This is random as hell i know, but how clean would it look if SC were to adopt a black Jersey....nothing too gimmicky same gold pants, hell even the same style Jersey.....black with sc gold numbers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nick Montana got some good PT though.

Looks like he's getting alot more. Starts against the Beavers tomorrow

Are we going to convert this into the PAC-12 basketball thread?  Is there one, and if not should I create one?

Getting back to football, thanks to the expanded conference and ESPN, next year's Apple Cup just got ruined. Having the Apple Cup the day after Thanksgiving is just about the dumbest idea ever. It's in Pullman, and WSU has that entire week off from school. No students from the west side are going back a few days early, especially the day after T-Day (hell, dorms and Greek houses aren't even open!). I doubt many Husky fans are making that drive either. it's going to whatever people decide to come down from Spokane and other surrounding areas, and some die hards from the west side. might as well just do it at the Clink. They'll actually get some people to show up.

http://seattletimes.nwsou...s/2016801101_coug19.html

pimp.gif
Cal in basketball this year. Went to the UC Irvine game last week...if they stay consistent they can do some damage in the tourney.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by trunks206

I agree. Oh well. What you gonna do? I'm hoping that WSU can bring in a guy like Leach and that the two Washington schools can be competing at the top for a long time. It would be great for the State.

Nah I want them to continue to suck.
You might be the only Husky fan I know who feels that way. Even the most die-hard Husky fans I know, in a perfect world, want UW and WSU to be undefeated headed into the Apple Cup (with the Huskies winning, of course), and they want Oregon to go winless.

Anyway, I thought this was a cool little piece in the Times today. Columnist who saw Jackie Robinson play running back at Husky Stadium in 1939:

http://seattletimes.nwsou...016710242_taketwo08.html

No don't get me wrong I dislike Oregon soo much more but I guess being at Martin stadium and seeing us blow those fieldgoals to go help go winless a few years back with my WSU friends is still fresh in my memory. Walking out and getting %#%! from so many random coug fans (when you guys were %#%! that year aswell) but I had zero I could say back....it sucked. I want ya'll to go winless so you know what it feels like. Trust me I ALWAYS want Oregon to fail at everything first and foremost.

I'm excited, I'm headed down to Corvallis to watch the Huskies and Beavers and we're going to try and head to Autzen afterwards and catch the Ducks and USC game if we can get a good price on a few tickets.

This is now bball???

Anyways, Cal wins the title...

Lil bro Foggy does work, standard...Will be at Mckale for sr night of course and a few other games...

Will be at Honda Center for the Zona/ UCLA game, at USC for the Zona game and both Zona games in the bay...

Will also be at a lot of the UCLA and USC games as I have friends on both squads...

BTW Nelson and Howland went at it...He could be done for the year per a player on the team.

Seferian Jenkins will be a mega star in this conference the next couple years

laugh.gif
When did you edit the thread title Jumpman?

Just because Cal is done in football doesn't mean it's basketball season for everyone else.

laugh.gif
When did you edit the thread title Jumpman?

Just because Cal is done in football doesn't mean it's basketball season for everyone else.

I edited it yesterday. With bball starting up and only Huskie Fans only posting in here. Didn't think anybody would anybody would notice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom