Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Sheldon.
laugh.gif
Looking like a cookie monster going after that football.

Nice strip.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If Price could play...Why didn't he start?
Sark thought he could get away with giving Keith some time off against the Beavers and still win, as did I
30t6p3b.gif

Ffffuuuuuuuu we get it back and give it right back 
tired.gif

Game is on Sark, our D sucked as usual so their performance was to be expected

Price didn't look any different on his legs than any other game

That ASJ drop -_-

I agree. Have to put that on coaching when you come out and play like that against an inferior team.

I guess one thing was made clear in all of this. There will be no QB controversy. I think some people were hoping for it.

I'm still
30t6p3b.gif
about AZ takin their first loss. Still see a lot of potential though... a lot.

What a weekend for OREGON STATE
eek.gif

Football team has a little momentum going into the Civil War*, Men's basketball team upset Texas earlier, and the Ducks take an L...

*Mike Riley* It's a good day to be a Beaver
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

What a weekend for OREGON STATE
eek.gif

Football team has a little momentum going into the Civil War*, Men's basketball team upset Texas earlier, and the Ducks take an L...

*Mike Riley* It's a good day to be a Beaver
pimp.gif
Couldn't have been any better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Lost my voice from the game today, would love to see an upset next week in Autzen with the Beavers hopefully gaining some confidence with this win.  Basketball team might give us something to cheer for throughout the winter as well
pimp.gif

No team craps the bed better than WSU. Losing to sorry Utah when a win today and an AC win could get them to .500. Don't think they'd have qualified for a bowl because only five wins would have been against FBS teams, but still.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

What's going on with UW right now?
Horrid defense. They can't stop anything. And their offense has regressed.

But in all honesty, aside from yesterday's game, they've won every game they're supposed to, and lost every game they're supposed to. To finish better than 8-4 they'd have had to steal one from Oregon, Stanford, USC or Nebraska, which I didn't see happening. I thought 7-5 was the more realistic record going into the season, knowing their penchant for choking at least one game they should win.

^ Think he was talking about the hoop team this morning

but yeah that pretty much sums up the football team

edit: Your first line describes the hoop team today anyways so it makes sense either way
laugh.gif

Cannot believe Utah still has a chance to make it to the Pac-12 Championship game. What failure for the first year if that happens.

Utah making it would be an ultimate fail. UCLA just a fail, and ASU making it okay, but not impressive.

Rich Rod 
pimp.gif
  Great opportunity for him to redeem himself with no pressure or expectations and is a "splash hire"
In basketball...

UCLA + the Wear twins 
sick.gif

What happened to Cal tonight?  Didn't catch the game.

No idea what to make of the PAC-12 race right now.

Sun Devils are driving me mental, thank god we have rad uniforms. Incredible that we should still go to the PAC-12 Championship, I'm hoping we hire Sumlin from Houston or Mike Leach. Not a bad hire by the Wildrats but Rodriguez doesn't exactly have me shaking in my boots. Speaking of B-Ball can the NCAA just clear Jahii Carson already?

Back
Top Bottom