PACIFIM RIM -- directed by Guillermo Del Toro

Whenever a new sci fi movie comes out, people are quick to write it off, but slowly and surely this will be the movie everyone on NT will be watching when it comes out.

Evangelion!.
roll.gif
at the rangers trailer. will watch
pimp.gif

Are you happy now? :lol:

def better than the original :pimp:

im kinda on the fence on this generic robots vs monsters

but again generic :rolleyes feels like im watching a bootleg version godzilla,transformers, robot anime , power rangers etc

id much rather see the real deal not some cheap hollywood copout avoiding to pay copy rights

def better than the original :pimp:

im kinda on the fence on this generic robots vs monsters

but again generic :rolleyes feels like im watching a bootleg version godzilla,transformers, robot anime , power rangers etc

id much rather see the real deal not some cheap hollywood copout avoiding to pay copy rights

God forbid someone actually try to do their own thing in Hollywood.

Last edited:
that Power Rangers trailer way better than the OG :pimp: :lol:

How they going to show the final battle already in the trailer? :x :smh: You could tell it was fire circle around the robot and monster, and robot doing that one hit KO punch while monster head lowered. Battle end. :smh:

Didn't read the thread. But I see this movie listed as one of the sci fi moviesmppl are looking forward to

Damn dudes in here more critical here then on the films sites I've seen lol the hype is def there. People are seeing this as the next biggest blockbuster since avatar. Yeah it looks generic, robots vs monsters but you gotta look at how big a scale the jaegers and kaiju are compared to a Godzilla and transformers. I was present at the SDCC panel for this and can easily say I was impressed. this has lots of potential. Too excited for this, seems like everything's coming out this summer :D

"We're going to cancel the apocalypse" great line btw :x

Last edited:
Definitely watching this. Looks awesome. We need more fun, well done sci fi movies.

Back
Top Bottom