PACIFIM RIM -- directed by Guillermo Del Toro

pacific_rim_coyote-tango-small.jpg

pacific_rim_chernoalphaposter.jpg

pacific_rim_vintage.jpg

^ :x :wow: :pimp:

This movie will be epic!

At WonderCon 2013, del Toro expressed enthusiasm in a potential crossover between Pacific Rim and Godzilla – another Legendary Pictures kaiju film – but stressed that no such plans were in place.

Would be dope.

Honestly this movie better be bright

No Robots vs monsters in the dark and we're all like.....Was that a monster hand or a robot leg? :nerd:

Ish better be WELL LIT

Word to Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem

^
That'd be cool. Create a monster universe with a number of possible crossovers.

One of the movies i'm most hyped for this summer. It's got Jax, Clay. Charlie Day, Stringer Bell, and that hot Japanese chick :smokin.

Seems like someone involved with casting is a fan of some FX original series. :nerd:

This should be great though...just seems like a good old fashioned simplistic summer action flick...and I mean that in the most endearing way possible.

^
Yeah, I showed the trailers to my cousin and he thinks it'll just be some stupid giant robot kid movie. It looks like it'll be an awesome, fun, giant robot movie to me. People forget that fun movies can be good. Not everything has to be made to win an Oscar or change the landscape of cinema.

^
Yeah, I showed the trailers to my cousin and he thinks it'll just be some stupid giant robot kid movie. It looks like it'll be an awesome, fun, giant robot movie to me. People forget that fun movies can be good. Not everything has to be made to win an Oscar or change the landscape of cinema.

Repped for speaking the truth.

Back
Top Bottom