Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by do work son

now i don't know if i'm more excited to watch floyd and manny fight, or Lightweight Champion and therickstah2001 fight...

don't know why manny wouldn't agree to olympic style testing in the first place, and wouldn't agree to random testing for both fighters. anything to hide bro?
It would be a no contest bro.
I've been training boxing rigorously for 3 years.

I've been in fights in and out the ring, I spar people 2x my size. I fear literally nobody.

In what? Fight Night? Is that how you're still able to post on NT every 20 minutes?
What the? 
If you look at my post history I very rarely post from 11am-3pm which is the time I go to the gym.

Try again.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by do work son

now i don't know if i'm more excited to watch floyd and manny fight, or Lightweight Champion and therickstah2001 fight...

don't know why manny wouldn't agree to olympic style testing in the first place, and wouldn't agree to random testing for both fighters. anything to hide bro?
It would be a no contest bro.
I've been training boxing rigorously for 3 years.

I've been in fights in and out the ring, I spar people 2x my size. I fear literally nobody.

In what? Fight Night? Is that how you're still able to post on NT every 20 minutes?
What the? 
If you look at my post history I very rarely post from 11am-3pm which is the time I go to the gym.

Try again.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

will make no difference ortiz will beat floyd.
laugh.gif

Yeah, and transformers 3 bout to swoop best picture. #Pacfansdelusional

Back
Top Bottom