Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Because so is Leonard Ellerbe.

True but who does it on a wider scale.
Arum has a series of illusions
Ellerbe has one his being that Floyd actually cares if he gets to fight Pac.
Floyd has always been about 2 things when it came to a  Pac fight. Money and drug testing.
You know you look bad when Shane Mosely agrees to olympic drug testing and Pac wont.
Look Floyd might be avoiding Pac, but Pac does himself no favors by never doing July Fights demanding a split that suggests that hes a similar draw as Floyd ( which I will admit he has now become) and refusing to blood test. The negociations for this fight have been so dirty cause 100 million is at stake .

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by dreClark

They will fight in 2012.

Pretty much being set up this way.
which means it'll never happen
laugh.gif

now i don't know if i'm more excited to watch floyd and manny fight, or Lightweight Champion and therickstah2001 fight...

don't know why manny wouldn't agree to olympic style testing in the first place, and wouldn't agree to random testing for both fighters. anything to hide bro?

now i don't know if i'm more excited to watch floyd and manny fight, or Lightweight Champion and therickstah2001 fight...

don't know why manny wouldn't agree to olympic style testing in the first place, and wouldn't agree to random testing for both fighters. anything to hide bro?

Originally Posted by do work son

It would be a no contest bro.
I've been training boxing rigorously for 3 years.

I've been in fights in and out the ring, I spar people 2x my size. I fear literally nobody.

I've been in fights in and out the ring, I spar people 2x my size. I fear literally nobody.

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

But forreal tho..

Bob Arum has BRIBED people BEFORE.

MET WITH & THEN SENT BRIBE MONEY TO LEE

In the mid 1990s, Arum committed a host of Felonies when he admittedly gave then IBF President Bob Lee over $100,000 as a “bribe

But forreal tho..

Bob Arum has BRIBED people BEFORE.

MET WITH & THEN SENT BRIBE MONEY TO LEE

In the mid 1990s, Arum committed a host of Felonies when he admittedly gave then IBF President Bob Lee over $100,000 as a “bribe

In what? Fight Night? Is that how you're still able to post on NT every 20 minutes?

In what? Fight Night? Is that how you're still able to post on NT every 20 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom