Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

barry_bonds320.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

barry_bonds320.jpg

My last post in this thread... (hopefully)

How can you make a request within a request? How can you do that? That's like Floyd agreeing to mannys request of the $10 million pound penalty but demanding that another organization do it/take his weight, or Floyd agreeing to pacquiaos demand of 8 oz gloves but demand both the gloves are winning gloves...

Makes no damn sense to me.

The bottom line is Floyd mayweather only requested one thing, and you all know what it is. Compared to pacquiaos/arums now 3 demands of mayweather.

My last post in this thread... (hopefully)

How can you make a request within a request? How can you do that? That's like Floyd agreeing to mannys request of the $10 million pound penalty but demanding that another organization do it/take his weight, or Floyd agreeing to pacquiaos demand of 8 oz gloves but demand both the gloves are winning gloves...

Makes no damn sense to me.

The bottom line is Floyd mayweather only requested one thing, and you all know what it is. Compared to pacquiaos/arums now 3 demands of mayweather.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.  

E.T..jpg

Underrated response...very well done

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.  

E.T..jpg

Underrated response...very well done

Bob Arum is a liar. Pacquaio's advisor has already admitted that they haven't agreed to testing up to the fight, they have agreed to having the testing go up to two weeks before the fight.

Bob Arum is a liar. Pacquaio's advisor has already admitted that they haven't agreed to testing up to the fight, they have agreed to having the testing go up to two weeks before the fight.

Because so is Leonard Ellerbe.

True but who does it on a wider scale.
Arum has a series of illusions
Ellerbe has one his being that Floyd actually cares if he gets to fight Pac.
Floyd has always been about 2 things when it came to a  Pac fight. Money and drug testing.
You know you look bad when Shane Mosely agrees to olympic drug testing and Pac wont.
Look Floyd might be avoiding Pac, but Pac does himself no favors by never doing July Fights demanding a split that suggests that hes a similar draw as Floyd ( which I will admit he has now become) and refusing to blood test. The negociations for this fight have been so dirty cause 100 million is at stake .

Back
Top Bottom