Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

margarito would most likely fight manny since they're both top rank.  floyd can fight berto...   that is if manny and floyd won't push through

[h1]Pacquiao being treated for ulcer[/h1]

Associated Press

MANILA, Philippines -- World welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao was admitted to a hospital to treat a mild stomach ulcer and allow him to rest after campaigning for the May 10 congressional elections.

Pacquiao's chief of staff, Jayke Joson, said Monday that doctors discovered the 31-year-old boxer had an ulcer during a routine checkup Sunday and his family convinced him to stay in a suburban Manila hospital for a few days.

"Really, Manny can only rest if you confine him to a hospital," Joson told The Associated Press, adding Pacquiao was receiving intravenous dextrose drips. "It's been so intense a campaign, he missed some of his meals."

Pacquiao's boxing promoters are working toward a possible bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr., or another fighter, as early as November.

Pacquiao's mother, Dionisia, told the AP her son was well and may be discharged from the hospital later Monday or Tuesday.

Pacquiao won a seat in the Philippine's powerful House of Representatives, which he will assume on June 30. Aside from preparing to enter the political arena, Pacquiao is yet to complete advertisements for products ranging from food to sports items, Joson said.

Promoter Bob Arum has said he'll soon start talking to Mayweather's camp about putting together the world's top two welterweights for a Nov. 13 bout in Las Vegas or Texas.

Arum said he hoped to match Pacquiao against former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito if talks with Mayweather fall through.

smh.gif
This talk is still goin on??? They just need to get it on already. BTW - Mayweather boys are equally as annoying as PacStans. Both of whom who dont even really watch boxing and just jump on the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

margarito would most likely fight manny since they're both top rank.

from the start when arum said the manny vs. Floyd fight was the 1st option and manny vs. margarito was the fallback plan, that manny vs. margarito was actually the 1st option.

Dako, you really see PBF/Berto coming off? When this falls through, I'm almost 100% expecting PBF/Sergio at 154. I still see Berto/Shane coming off eventually since this fool Collazo is moving up to 154.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Who's left for floyd to abuse? Margarito?

Margarito.. He cheated in a fight like twice... so i doubt that'll go down

There's Cotto & Berto

Originally Posted by Proshares

Dako, you really see PBF/Berto coming off? When this falls through, I'm almost 100% expecting PBF/Sergio at 154. I still see Berto/Shane coming off eventually since this fool Collazo is moving up to 154.
ah.. .you're right.  totally forgot about Sergio.  I did mention that i would have wanted to see that fight go down in the boxing thread.  Its too bad Sergio's belt is at 160 and not 154 though.  

Nah, Sergio still has his belt at 154. They're giving him time to decide which belts he would like to keep. I think he has until he decides which fight he wants next.

that fight aint bein made
Cotto is officially out of the big $ fight role.

Cotto is a shot fighter. even Emmanuel Steward isnt real confident in him beating Yuri.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cotto is officially out of the big $ fight role.
grin.gif
Thats why he was given the Yankee Stadium venue? PR will rep hard for my dude.  He will resurrect his career at 154.

Cotto will be a shot fighter if he loses to Yuri, which I doubt.
How would you guys see a PBF/Cotto fight playing out?
Pretty Boy by UD.

That's why he wasn't put on PPV, big money fighters sell fights. He's at a huge height and reach disadvantage at 154. Foreman has no power, you think he's hanging with Sergio, Paul, Angulo or Dzindriuk.

thats a big money fight?

thats a return favor for all the previous cotto fights in NYC.

Cotto isnt beating Sergio, Paul or Dzinziruk so just how is he resurrecting his career at this weight limit

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cotto isnt beating Sergio, Paul or Dzinziruk so just how is he resurrecting his career at this weight limit
Yuri aint beating them either.  But Cotto can beat Angulo or Manny if he ever chooses to move to 154 to win a belt and rematch Cotto (long shot but just throwing that out there)

Shane fought Margs on a non-PPV card, whooped him up, and set up a bout with PBF (given it took 18 months).

I still think Cotto/PBF can happen.  Or even Cotto/Pac.

I called it first.

say word?
pimp.gif

looks like im going to vegas....

or wherever the fight will take place....
pimp.gif

I like Berto but i think he might be too inexperienced to go vs Mayweather

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by air force baller

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Manny fans ask yourself this would Manny have still been fighting Mosley if he took those two 2nd round punches that Floyd did?

pacquiao would've dodge that punch from the second round.
laugh.gif
 sure he would have because according to you Manny Stans he's the second coming of Pernell "sweet pea" Jesus Christ.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

If pbf vs pacman can't happen why would cotto vs pbf happen?
More money in that bout than a PBF/Martinez

Cotto probably would probably agree to Olympic-style drug testing, 65/35 split, and even a CATCH-weight (
grin.gif
nerd.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom