Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

First of all I didn't name any lightweights because manny did fight the top fighters in that division. 
I agree with you mostly, but in the interest of keeping facts straight... Manny only fought at 135 once, against David Diaz who sucked. At the time Nate Campbell was the dude at 135 along with at least 5 fighters I put ahead of David Diaz. IMO(so take it with a grain of salt) he chose the weakest of the strap holders at lightweight just to claim another belt in different division.

Originally Posted by el producto79

First of all I didn't name any lightweights because manny did fight the top fighters in that division. 
I agree with you mostly, but in the interest of keeping facts straight... Manny only fought at 135 once, against David Diaz who sucked. At the time Nate Campbell was the dude at 135 along with at least 5 fighters I put ahead of David Diaz. IMO(so take it with a grain of salt) he chose the weakest of the strap holders at lightweight just to claim another belt in different division.
i'm already knowing how manny gets down just didn't feel like naming all those other fighters Manny is a pick and choose type of fighter.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And people say that Mayweather ducked Mosley. I bet that Night Marcher01 can't even name who the other PI champion is and who he beat.
[/font]

roll.gif
what the hell does that have to do with anything? According to your assumptions, I can just wiki it right?
laugh.gif
hell outta here!

You making your %@# sound stupid with all these assumptions! At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one that's hating on a fighter ONLY because of his fans.

Manny would have Blow every 135lber out the water. Real Light.

JMM is the only guy who woulda had a chance.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And people say that Mayweather ducked Mosley. I bet that Night Marcher01 can't even name who the other PI champion is and who he beat.
[/font]

roll.gif
what the hell does that have to do with anything? According to your assumptions, I can just wiki it right?
laugh.gif
hell outta here!

You making your %@# sound stupid with all these assumptions! At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one that's hating on a fighter ONLY because of his fans.

Like I said before stupid Manny fans. He doesn't know

[/font]

[/font]

roll.gif
laugh.gif
hell outta here!

you totally just proved what homie was talking about. 
laugh.gif
...And at calling mayweather "mayflower"
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

[/font]

[/font]

roll.gif
laugh.gif
hell outta here!

you totally just proved what homie was talking about. 
laugh.gif
...And at calling mayweather "mayflower"
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Wait... rewind... what did I just prove? Because he thinks I can't answer his question?
laugh.gif

It's stupid! Here, let me play his game then... since he thinks all Pac fans only been fans for THREE years.

Who was Manny's first opponent in America as an undercard? What was the outcome?

Name 3 Filipino boxers that are in the Hall of Fame? Who was known as "Flash"?

What was Penalosa's record? (not Gerry, but your boy's trainer)... oh yeah, what did he suffer with? Oh and who did your boy lose to in the Olympic trials? (hint: another filipino)

eyes.gif
I'm done. kthxbai

My dude proved that you don't know boxing.  You just know Pac and swing/ride his sack.

Calling Cotto "one of boxing hardest punchers".  and calling PBF, "Mayflower".
indifferent.gif

Some other stan said in this thread that PacMan cemented his legacy with his win over Clottey.
roll.gif

You guys are ridiculous.  Like I said, I don't mind yall.   You guys can stay in your corner, with you pom poms and root for your guys' man-crush.  Just don't come into grown men discussion about boxing.  Yall don't know $$!.
Originally Posted by Gunna Get It

There should have been a 3rd bout. Manny ducked him.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

how you gonna post an article by that guy ronnie?

dudes worser than some of these pac stans on here.

Damn.

Manny fans ask yourself this would Manny have still been fighting Mosley if he took those two 2nd round punches that Floyd did?

pacquiao would've dodge that punch from the second round.

Manny ain't moving down in weight to fight JMM for the 3rd time....and i'm pretty sure he would wreck JMM at 147...

Originally Posted by air force baller

Manny fans ask yourself this would Manny have still been fighting Mosley if he took those two 2nd round punches that Floyd did?

laugh.gif
 sure he would have because according to you Manny Stans he's the second coming of Pernell "sweet pea"

laugh.gif
 sure he would have because according to you Manny Stans he's the second coming of Pernell "sweet pea"

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

My dude proved that you don't know boxing.  You just know Pac and swing/ride his sack.

Calling Cotto "one of boxing hardest punchers".  and calling PBF, "Mayflower".
indifferent.gif

Some other stan said in this thread that PacMan cemented his legacy with his win over Clottey.
roll.gif

You guys are ridiculous.  Like I said, I don't mind yall.   You guys can stay in your corner, with you pom poms and root for your guys' man-crush.  Just don't come into grown men discussion about boxing.  Yall don't know $$!.
Originally Posted by Gunna Get It

There should have been a 3rd bout. Manny ducked him.

Dude still doesn't realize he still doesn't know who Nonito Donaire is so his response is to go to wikipedia and pull up some off the wall filipino boxing infomation. **$@ outta here!

laugh.gif
Dude couldn't answer the questions, so he comes up with wikipedia again? You're funny bro... thanks for the laughs though, I enjoyed it! We should hang out sometime.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 sure he would have because according to you Manny Stans he's the second coming of Pernell "sweet pea" Jesus Christ.
Fixed.

He doesn't even realize Diosdado Penalosa a flyweight didn't get too many televised fights in the US due to the fact that flyweights aren't a hot division in the US unlike other parts of the world. And you want to know about three HOF filipino boxers? Pancho Villa, Ceferino Garcia, and Gabriel “Flash

Alright cool... you answered! Respect!And to answer yours, who I was referring as "your boy" is Donaire... who is now considered this generations "Flash"... BUT who he and his brother lost to Brian Viloria aka "Hawaiian Punch" (who actually went to school with my cousin) lost in the Olympic Trials Ehhh anyway, like I said, I'm done! I just can't wait until November! Because I know even if they don't fight, they'll pull something big.

Back
Top Bottom