Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

NSAC: Mayweather-Mosley Testing Cut-Off Was 18 Days

By Ronnie Nathanielsz

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum says Floyd Mayweather Jr will be to blame should the planned mega-fight with pound-for-pound king and “Fighter of the Decade

Wasn't it Random testing UP TO 14 days? I didnt know it had to be on that 14th day or was I misinformed?

No where besides the title of the article does it say the cut-off date was 18 days. It just says the last day they took the tests were 18 and 19 days before respectively for each fighter. But again if I miss something let me know.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

damn manny needs to get off that stuff and agree to testing already.

he has agreed to testing. read the title.
The irony. Read past the 3rd reply
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

about time the ball gets rolling for this fight. i can see a lot of !++* talking between these two til they touch gloves. gonna be a great fight
pimp.gif

Pac-man by decision.

Manny fans make me hate Manny the fighter. They just started watching boxing in the last three years. Look up wikipedia and think they know boxing. Each fighter that Manny has faced since Diaz was put in the ring specific faults in their fighting abilities to make Manny look good. DLH?(catchweight) Cotto? (damaged goods) Hatton (straight foward fighter with weak chin) Clottey (Sub and a B fighter at that).

They also overlook the fact that Manny has been KOed and beaten before.

They also say that Mosley is old but is also the WBA welterweight champ and Shane has also been up to wild card gym multiple times asking Freddy Roach for a fight and they declined him so %#@@* with that whole Floyd ducking people crap when Manny wouldn't even fight the champ.

Manny fans ask yourself this would Manny have still been fighting Mosley if he took those two 2nd round punches that Floyd did?

Can we lock this thread or at least have OP say he posted a false article before we have people come in everyday hyped at the title?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Manny fans make me hate Manny the fighter. They just started watching boxing in the last three years. Look up wikipedia and think they know boxing. Each fighter that Manny has faced since Diaz was put in the ring specific faults in their fighting abilities to make Manny look good. DLH?(catchweight) Cotto? (damaged goods) Hatton (straight foward fighter with weak chin) Clottey (Sub and a B fighter at that).

They also say that Mosley is old but is also the WBA welterweight champ and Shane has also been up to wild card gym multiple times asking Freddy Roach for a fight and they declined him so %#@@* with that whole Floyd ducking people crap when Manny wouldn't even fight the champ.

Manny fans ask yourself this would Manny have still been fighting Mosley if he took those two 2nd round punches that Floyd did?
laugh.gif
this guy.

Diaz? Why start with him? How about Barrera? Morales? Marquez? Looks like YOU'RE the type of person that reads wikipedia and listens to what everybody says. Wow!

So he's been KOed before? back when he was what? sixteen? Get out!

And how you gonna pin point Manny's camp declining a fight with Mosley when Mayflower did the same thing? Please get out!

Yes, Manny would have definitely still be fighting after those shots Mayflower received in those 2 rounds, actually he would be fighting back. Didn't Manny take Cotto's shot? One of boxing's hardest punchers? G.T.F.O

cotto is one of boxing hardest punchers?
where you heard that?

Cotto never been known as that, its the accumilation of his body work that got him wins. Cotto doesnt have one punch power, never has, never will

Night-Marcher01 he makes my point excatly.

First of all I didn't name any lightweights because manny did fight the top fighters in that division. We are talking about welterweights. And if he has fought a TOP welterweight it was a catchweight fight.

Second it was actually Mosley who declined the fight with Floyd first when he decided to move up in weight. So once again get outta here with ducking crap.

Third it doesn't matter if you were KOed at two years old if you've been KOed before you can be KOed again.

And if you really thing that Cotto has better one punch power that Mosley after fighting (which he never had in the first place) Margarito your crazy!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And people say that Mayweather ducked Mosley. I bet that Night Marcher01 can't even name who the other PI champion is and who he beat.
[/font]

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Co-sign
I put this in my sig:
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.
and Pacquiao fans were quick to report my sig.
They can't handle the truth.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
this guy.

Diaz? Why start with him? How about Barrera? Morales? Marquez?

Why start with Diaz?  Because that when the "overhype" started...Manny got too much credit for KO'ing a marginal champ at 135.

And do not bring up Marquez. Efff what you heard, PacMan "LOST" those two bouts.  And that why Pac and his team been steady ducking JMM.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
this guy.

Diaz? Why start with him? How about Barrera? Morales? Marquez?

Why start with Diaz?  Because that when the "overhype" started...Manny got too much credit for KO'ing a marginal champ at 135.

And do not bring up Marquez. Efff what you heard, PacMan "LOST" those two bouts.  And that why Pac and his team been steady ducking JMM.
excatly! and the don't even know about donaire. STANS point black period.

Back
Top Bottom