Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sorry buddy, This is the EXACT same situation with baseball.

Major League baseball did NOT have uniform testing despite all the suspicions and accusations. and neither does Boxing. thats why there is so much speculation and accusations

no we do not have information saying pacman is clean. Sugar Shane Mosley never tested positive for PEDs yet he is on video tape deposition stating he used ... if you dont believe the current Nevada athletic commission drug testing then, again, you're an idiot.

Yes you do have actual information that Pacman is clean.  He has tested negative for every urine and blood test he's ever taken. 

You keep on saying that Manny is like a player in MLB, but I countered you claim with the facts below.

If you compare Pacman to MLB
-No trainers or doctors linking him to PEDs
-No Mitchell report linking him to PEDs
-No link to BALCO linking him to PEDs

If you or anyone else say Pacman is on PEDs without actual proof, but suspicion and without any links to doctors, trainers or reports that he is on PED's besides just believing he is, you are an idiot, period. 

no bro, i m not insuniating anything. You, me or anyone else dont have enough information to stand here and say pacman is clean like his worshipping fans have stated in thsi thread

major league baseball is the perfect example thats why I put that there

If you or anyone else  say, pacman is without a doubt not taking anything cus he hasnt tested positive, u are an idiot. period.

and I would like to know these same peoples stance on MLB testing program before the mitchell report came out ... because there is major hipocracy going on here and only blind fans cant see it

So obviously you have a suspicion. That is insinuating. Of course they're gonna be doubts now that it has been put out there by Floyd.  If you're gonna throw that out there, who are we to not suspect Floyd of taking steroids to heal his hands during some of his previous wins. That wouldnt be fair to do so. It shouldnt even be said. Dont feed into Floyds words too much. Its not fair too accuse someone of that without any proof. Also, some MLB players were called out by an actual player who were tied to the same supplier and even sometimes witnessed it. Thats the difference between the two subjects. Floyd nor anyone else has witnessed Manny taking anything. BTW! No idiots over here

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Gunna, you might need to break out the crayons and draw some pictures or something for these guys.  They havin a hard time with this stuff. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

no bro, i m not insuniating anything. You, me or anyone else dont have enough information to stand here and say pacman is clean like his worshipping fans have stated in thsi thread

major league baseball is the perfect example thats why I put that there

If you or anyone else  say, pacman is without a doubt not taking anything cus he hasnt tested positive, u are an idiot. period.

and I would like to know these same peoples stance on MLB testing program before the mitchell report came out ... because there is major hipocracy going on here and only blind fans cant see it

So obviously you have a suspicion. That is insinuating. Of course they're gonna be doubts now that it has been put out there by Floyd.  If you're gonna throw that out there, who are we to not suspect Floyd of taking steroids to heal his hands during some of his previous wins. That wouldnt be fair to do so. It shouldnt even be said. Dont feed into Floyds words too much. Its not fair too accuse someone of that without any proof. Also, some MLB players were called out by an actual player who were tied to the same supplier and even sometimes witnessed it. Thats the difference between the two subjects. Floyd nor anyone else has witnessed Manny taking anything. BTW! No idiots over here

I can't lie, I kinda agree with this.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Gunna, you might need to break out the crayons and draw some pictures or something for these guys.  They havin a hard time with this stuff. 
laugh.gif

I see, no one gets it I'll try again...

the Current drug testing by the Nevada boxing commission is a JOKE, there are fighters who havent tested positive who have been proven to use PEDs.... until there is a unversal commission wide usage of  WADA Olympic style drug testing program, U can not stand here and say, guys are 100% clean.

do u get it now? do u understand?

Lets see if they understand now CP
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sorry buddy, This is the EXACT same situation with baseball.

Major League baseball did NOT have uniform testing despite all the suspicions and accusations. and neither does Boxing. thats why there is so much speculation and accusations

no we do not have information saying pacman is clean. Sugar Shane Mosley never tested positive for PEDs yet he is on video tape deposition stating he used ... if you dont believe the current Nevada athletic commission drug testing is a joke then, again, you're an idiot.
His former supplier Victor Conte called Shane out. That is enough proof for Shane to be forced to come clean. This has yet to happen to Pacquiao. Its just Mayweather and his camp making accusations and the beautiful people of the world
eyes.gif
agreeing with him.

laugh.gif

the Current drug testing by the Nevada boxing commission is a JOKE, there are fighters who havent tested positive who have been proven tpo use PEDs.... until there is a unversally WADA Olympic style drug testing program, U can not stand here and say, guys are 100% clean.

I understand what you're saying, I suspect Manny as much as any other boxer out there.

What I don't understand is why didn't Mayweather also make the fighters on the undercard get tested too?
Surely he'd want everyone fighting fairly that night?

^^DUHHHH thats my @#@#+%+ point. the nevada boxing commission DID NOT HAVE A POSITIVE TEST RESULT ON SHANE.  am I not typing in English?

there is absolutely no talking to guys who so clearly ride Pacman's nuts so hard they cant even admit there is a problem with the nevada boxing commission testing system...

So because someone hasnt become disgruntled with Pac's camp enough to come out and say anything he is ABSOLUTLY NOT ON PEDS? Common guys lets not be that Naive.

Not saying for sure since obviously no1 will know for sure right now. But to say because someone hasnt come out as of now means he without a doubt isnt doing anything is dumb. He may be clean, he may be dirty we wont know either for sure unless he agrees to the test tho.

To add to how bad Nevada and most states are with the urine tests/drug tests they use just look at all the fighters who have had to take their tests pre-fight and tested positive for something in the immediate post-fight test.

Yes, Manny has tested negative in every urine test and blood test (granted the last one was in 2005) he has taken. The fact is people have accused (justified or not) him of blood doping, which isn't tested for by the Nevada commission.

Another point is that these accusations were brought to light before Mayweather said anything to address them. He just took the accusations and ran with it. You could go back and check the boxing posts to when Manny fought DLH or even when he fought Diaz and see people in that thread saying something about it.

If you can sit there and tell me that even after declining to go along with the Olympic style drug testing that Manny is still 100% clean and should NOT have any suspicion around him, then I'm going to have to agree with Gunna.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

What I don't understand is why didn't Mayweather also make the fighters on the undercard get tested too?
Can he force the hand of fighters w/ contracts he has no control over?

laugh.gif

the Current drug testing by the Nevada boxing commission is a JOKE, there are fighters who havent tested positive who have been proven to use PEDs.... until there is a unversal commission wide usage of  WADA Olympic style drug testing program, U can not stand here and say, guys are 100% clean.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So does this mean we can't say Floyd was 100% clean when the subject surfaced about him taking steroids for his hands back in the day?
Just dont throw one out there. Throw them all out there. Do you get it now? Do you understand? Things like this shouldnt even be said cuz it starts stuff like this on NT. I would expect you to understand Gunna.

And CP - You dont have to agree with everything Gunna says. Be your own Author
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I countered your argument with actual evidence that Manny has tested negative for every urine and blood test.  Then you compare Manny to MLB but Manny isn't connected to BALCO, not connected to doctors or trainers linking him to PED's, not linked to any Mitchell report linking him to PEDs

Where is the actual evidence to back up your beliefs that Manny is PED besides suspicion?  Do you get it now?  Do you understand that you need actual evidence (such as actual links to PEDs or testing positive) to show that Manny is on PEDs besides just believing he is?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I am stunned that people are still confused after all we just witnessed in MLB.  Did we not learn our lesson?  People think PED's are made to show up in random tests or something? 
They're SUPPOSE to mask the fact that you are taking something.  They have drugs out there that don't show up in regular testing, there's a reason for that.  Of course you won't be found out, that's the idea. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yea, I believe only the promoters can actually do that if I'm not mistaken.  Only Lock is under PBF promotions, so technically he could have forced the testing in his fight with Ponce De Leon.

So does this mean we can't say Floyd was 100% clean when the subject surfaced about him taking steroids for his hands back in the day?

This part of your argument TCERDA, I can partially agree with and yes, there has been suspicion and people talking about that fact for some time now.

TCERDA wrote:
wink.gif

I know, I follow him around religiously.  You can see all the different posts I have quoting him all over this board. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well since he's all about testing fighters and "cleaning up the sport", I think he'd want everyone associated with that card to be clean.
He could have made a bigger statement if he had.

BTW, what did you think of Alvarez?
He seems pretty good for such a young fighter.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just dont throw one out there. Throw them all out there. Do you get it now? Do you understand? Things like this shouldnt even be said cuz it starts stuff like this on NT. I would expect you to understand Gunna.

But Floyd took the test tho!!

What more can you argue.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

wink.gif

until there is olympic style testing u can say whatever u want.

but when it came down to actually taking tests, one fighter fought tooth and nail not to have it implemented and two other guys didnt and stepped up and took the tests and were cleared for their most recent fight..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I am stunned that people are still confused after all we just witnessed in MLB.  Did we not learn our lesson?  People think PED's are made to show up in random tests or something? 
They're SUPPOSE to mask the fact that you are taking something.  They have drugs out there that don't show up in regular testing, there's a reason for that.  Of course you won't be found out, that's the idea. 
laugh.gif
You need actual links to PEDs like doctors, the Mitchell report, or linked to Balco to actually proof someone is on PEDs.  That is how MLB was connected to PEDs with the actual evidence that linking MLB and PED's as stated above.

People comparing Pacquiao to MLB to insinuate that Manny is on PEDs, but unlike MLB, Pacquiao isn't even linked to companies like BALCO, no Mitchell type report with him in it, no doctors or trainers linking him to PEDs.

Where is this actual proof that Manny is on PEDs besides comparing Manny is like the MLB?  

one fighter fought tooth and nail not to have it implemented and two other guys didnt and stepped up and took the tests and were cleared of suspicion...

It's insane that some people cannot grasp this point, yet resort to saying the same thing over and over and over again in every post.

And one of my all time favorite NT moments was Truth telling BN's (I think) that he wasn't a football fan, he was a Gunna fan.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

wink.gif

until there is olympic style testing u can say whatever u want.

but when it came down to actually taking tests, one fighter fought tooth and nail not to have it implemented and two other guys didnt and stepped up and took the tests and were cleared for their most recent fight..

Ok. Thats true but he also isnt having severe hand problems now either. We dont know if he was clean back in the day tho when he wasnt taking the Olympic Style test. Its the same thing. Also, RT. Im no Doctor or Olympic Style test giver.
laugh.gif
 but if he tests 14 days before the fight and right after the fight wont tests reveal if he is doping? 

PED's leave your system faster than older steroids. That's where the random testing and testing the day before/day of the fight would come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom