Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

ALL IMMA SAY IS......

If Manny and Mayweather both agree to WADA-STYLE testing up to 14 days prior to the fight (which Manny has said he is finally willing to do), and a drug test IMMEDIATELY after the fight (which Manny was never against), then there should be NO SPECULATION as to whether Manny is a clean fighter for that fight. No questions.

/rant
Manny hasn't said he's willing to do anything..
Yes he has.

no he hasnt. his people said it was false quotes by a reporter they do not know.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I think PBF would beat Pacman strictly based on his D. I think a more "interesting fight" for the fans would be Pacman vs. Berto
It took me exactly 28 seconds to find a straight way to interpret this sentence. Carry on.
roll.gif

I can't lie, whenever someone posts "so and so will beat him because of his D" I laugh.
Well how does PBF beat all his opponents ? How does Mosley hit him 1 time in a round and don't hit him at all the next round? 

I think PBF would beat Pacman strictly based on his D. I think a more "interesting fight" for the fans would be Pacman vs. Berto
It took me exactly 28 seconds to find a straight way to interpret this sentence. Carry on.
roll.gif

I can't lie, whenever someone posts "so and so will beat him because of his D" I laugh.
Well how does PBF beat all his opponents ? How does Mosley hit him 1 time in a round and don't hit him at all the next round? 
laugh.gif

Keep reading it my man.. It'll hit you.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Originally Posted by Proshares

Manny has tested negative for every urine test and blood test ever taken.  That is hard, actual evidence to show he is not on PEDs.

The last time Manny took a blood test was down at 115.  He's never taken a blood test during the last few years when he's made major steps up in weight for someone of his size.  So that basically negates your entire argument.

Yeah, Mayweather, sure proved he's the best against the old, over the hill, Shane Mosley.  If Mayweather says he's the best, the fight the other boxer who is also considered the best, Pacquiao.

Yes, a Mosley who beat the top man in the division only a year ago and KOed him.  A typical Manny Pacquaio fanboy excuse.  I thought we were through with this?  And if you have been paying attention, most of PBF's biggest critics praised his win over Mosley instead of using the excuse that he's old.  I knew people like you would come out of the *%!%$%% woodworks once this was through.  Call of Floyd for not fighting the best, praise him for taking a fight with Mosley and then when he dominates call Mosley old.

PED's = Performance Enhancing Drugs buddy.

There were whispers about Manny taking something before Mayweather came out and said anything.  If you knew what you were talking about you would know that.  You say the same thing five times over in one post and still don't know what you're talking about.
Mayweather fan boy likes to praise his boy because he waited years to fight Mosley and waited until Mosley was 40 years old.  Fight the best?  Then fight Pacquiao.

Many boxing experts believe Pacquiao is the best as well.  That's why people want Mayweather and Pacquiao to fight each other.  If you knew what you were talking about you would know that as well.

Yup, a typical Mayweather fanboy.  Ignores that fact that Pacquiao took a blood test during the Morales fights.  Ignores the fact that Pacquiao has tested negative for every blood and urine test he's ever taken.  Mayweather fan boy likes to ignore facts.

Mayweather fan boy likes to believe suspicion based on hearsay, rumors, and suspicion that have no actual evidence to back it up.

Get that?  Actual evidence.  You can't prove that Manny is on PED's without actual evidence.

You don't know what you are talking about either.  Whispers about Manny being on PED's don't mean squat without actual evidence to back it up.  If you knew what you were talking about you would know that as well.   

Believing something hard enough without actual evidence does not make it true.  If you knew what you were talking about, you would know this fact as well
you keep on repeating yourself though.... i wonder what your 500 word essays look like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i think its stupid for dude saying oh manny needs this fight more than floyd...in my opinion neither need the fight but should do it to settle who is the best period... there is no * next to manny....while mayweather was sitting on his money manny was beating dudes and for the first time people were saying hes the best in the world... that probably angered mayweather so now he brings up this drug BS to try to but this dude down and get his name up... i dont understand why some of these money riders here dont take that into consideration...to think manny is dirty where there is no link or proof is stupid...and for people to say hes just trying to stand up for boxing: WHY THE HELL HASNT HE SAID ANYTHING BEFORE? stop giving credit to this guy for this lets be honest.. he hasnt mentioned anything in the past and now that people are trying to see him and manny he brings it up? people need to take bias aside and really see whats happening... i understand you guys are fans but you cant be ignorant and  look at other aspects of it also
QFT

Somebody just post the Yahoo Sports article talking about all of this. Dude brings up a lot of good points. I'd do it but I'm on my phone.

roll.gif

So you're saying Mosley couldn't handle the D?

Originally Posted by JUS3

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Keep reading it my man.. It'll hit you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

roll.gif

So you're saying Mosley couldn't handle the D?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

wxyzfactor wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

ERASCISM wrote:

Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac as much as Pac needs to fight Floyd now. He silenced his last critics over the weekend. His credibility is at 100%. I could care less if the fight happens or not. Martinez is the more intriguing opponent.

This is exactly how I feel. Mayweather proved that he is the best, and shut all his critics up. Pac's legacy will now have controversy and you have to put a big * next to his name, until he agrees to the random olympic style drug testing. 
Spoken like a true Mayweather fan.  That's just your opinion as a Mayweather fan.  Pacqquiao has also silenced his critics by beating Clottey.    

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry but i had to stop reading after that. Yeah 'pacqquiao' sure proved he's the best against the masterful boxing legend James Clottey.
eyes.gif

Yeah, Mayweather, sure proved he's the best against the old, over the hill, Shane Mosley.  If Mayweather says he's the best, the fight the other boxer who is also considered the best, Pacquiao.

manny stans.

smh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
PREACH!!!!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

wxyzfactor wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

ERASCISM wrote:

Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac as much as Pac needs to fight Floyd now. He silenced his last critics over the weekend. His credibility is at 100%. I could care less if the fight happens or not. Martinez is the more intriguing opponent.

This is exactly how I feel. Mayweather proved that he is the best, and shut all his critics up. Pac's legacy will now have controversy and you have to put a big * next to his name, until he agrees to the random olympic style drug testing. 
Spoken like a true Mayweather fan.  That's just your opinion as a Mayweather fan.  Pacqquiao has also silenced his critics by beating Clottey.    

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry but i had to stop reading after that. Yeah 'pacqquiao' sure proved he's the best against the masterful boxing legend James Clottey.
eyes.gif

manny stans.

smh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
PREACH!!!!

A few people just lost credibility on boxing discussions by not recognizing that.

smh.gif
at the "well he has never tested positive" defense

Mark McGwire, Andy Pettite, Lenny Dykstra, Kevin Brown, Fernando Vina, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Gary Sheffield and hundreds of others never tested positive for steroids either...

Go for it Pac-Man!! give the people what they want!!
Probably best fight for the next 50 years in boxing history!!
Go for it, get paid win or loose!! Sisiw lang yan si Mayweather!!!
laugh.gif

And why run for Congress in the Philippines?
There's a lot of ways to help our fellow countrymen...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
at the "well he has never tested positive" defense

Mark McGwire, Andy Pettite, Lenny Dykstra, Kevin Brown, Fernando Vina, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Gary Sheffield and hundreds of others never tested positive for steroids either...

That's why I'm not going to waste my breath arguing like this because it's the same dumb *#+ responses.  Then the dude wants to post the same thing 10 times in one post just to make it look longer.  It's getting a little ridiculous.  These are probably the same *@%*+@ calling out and saying Pujols is on steroids or some $@$+ and then wanna say "oh no, there's no proof Manny ever took anything so you can't assume that."

@%#@ outta here man.

Where did it state that Manny took a blood test for Clottey?  I don't recall that, anyone have an article link for that?

[h1]
[h1]Politician Pacquiao sending out muddy message[/h1]
wetzel.png

By Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports 10 hours, 18 minutes ago
y_sports-hi.png

[h2]Printable View[/h2]Return to Original

1273037315.jpg

Manny Pacquiao celebrates after defeating Joshua Clottey of Ghana during March.
(Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)

While campaigning for political office in the Philippines this week, Manny Pacquiao took a moment to send a message back across the Pacific.

“Yes, I want [Floyd] Mayweather,
[/h1]

Manny deserves just as much credit as Floyd. They both have good resumes now. Floyd put on a show this weekend and even fought out of character (sort of). It was an awesome showcase. I just dont understand how he gets more props than Pacman coming from the true boxing heads. I totally understand the Mayweather stans who really dont even keep up with the sport and talk noise. Thats expected. Also. Pacman stans need to give Floyd his credit also after Saturday. His resume cant be argued with anymore. They are both great figures of the sport and equally deserve the credit for being the faces of boxing.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

wxyzfactor wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

ERASCISM wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

manny stans.

smh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
PREACH!!!!

A few people just lost credibility on boxing discussions by not recognizing that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it grinds my ears hearing all of these delusional statements from both sides.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

who on NT that you see in every boxing thread or in the Boxing thread isnt giving PacMan props?

Well since you ask..... Insinuating that Pacman is on something isnt giving him his full props bro. 

no bro, i m not insuniating anything. You, me or anyone else dont have enough information to stand here and say pacman is clean like his worshipping fans have stated in thsi thread

major league baseball is the perfect example thats why I put that there

If you or anyone else  say, pacman is without a doubt not taking anything cus he hasnt tested positive, u are an idiot. period.

and I would like to know these same peoples stance on MLB testing program before the mitchell report came out ... because there is major hipocracy going on here and only blind fans cant see it

no bro, i m not insuniating anything. You, me or anyone else dont have enough information to stand here and say pacman is clean like his worshipping fans have stated in thsi thread

major league baseball is the perfect example thats why I put that there

If you or anyone else  say, pacman is without a doubt not taking anything cus he hasnt tested positive, u are an idiot. period.

and I would like to know these same peoples stance on MLB testing program before the mitchell report came out ... because there is major hipocracy going on here and only blind fans cant see it
Yes you do have actual information that Pacman is clean.  He has tested negative for every urine and blood test he's ever taken. 

If you compare Pacman to MLB
-No trainers or doctors linking him to PEDs
-No Mitchell report linking him to PEDs
-No link to BALCO linking him to PEDs

If you or anyone else say Pacman is on PEDs without actual proof, but suspicion and without any links to doctors, trainers or reports that he is on PED's besides just believing he is, you are an idiot, period.

sorry buddy, This is the EXACT same situation with baseball.

Major League baseball did NOT have uniform testing despite all the suspicions and accusations. and neither does Boxing. thats why there is so much speculation and accusations

no we do not have information saying pacman is clean. Sugar Shane Mosley never tested positive for PEDs yet he is on video tape deposition stating he used ... if you dont believe the current Nevada athletic commission drug testing is a joke then, again, you're an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom