Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Pacquio an company chose to get in the ring with Suagr Shane Mosely .. out of Andre Berto or Juan Manuel Marquez .. ur thoughts ..

My thoughts? So much spelling failure for OP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

And before ya'll come in here with the Floyd is scared nonsense, just understand...dude is up to his neck in legal problems and has an uncle who could possibly do a bid...who the hell can focus with all that? Esp one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport.
He was ducking him prior to all his recent legal problems. 

And before ya'll come in here with the Floyd is scared nonsense, just understand...dude is up to his neck in legal problems and has an uncle who could possibly do a bid...who the hell can focus with all that? Esp one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport.

Doubt that.

Manny probably wanted Marquez but Manny being easily influenced and Arum being a master manipulator...he convinced Manny on Mosley.

Womp Womp.

Doubt that.

Manny probably wanted Marquez but Manny being easily influenced and Arum being a master manipulator...he convinced Manny on Mosley.

Womp Womp.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Shane is about to get his !%% beat YET AGAIN.... Thats what I think.
30t6p3b.gif

Shane doesn't care because all he see is $$$$.  Can't knock his hustle though as this fight will get him a nice piece of change.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Shane is about to get his !%% beat YET AGAIN.... Thats what I think.
30t6p3b.gif

Shane doesn't care because all he see is $$$$.  Can't knock his hustle though as this fight will get him a nice piece of change.

Yeah, I am disappointed. Marquez would have been the bigger draw I think but what do I know I'm not the promoter, they are seeing something I am not. Besides Roach said Pac would only fight at 147 for Marquez, if Pac doesn't have to cut weight at all and Marquez has to gain weight again it's not gonna end well anyway. Marquez at welter is no bueno, he gets destroyed KO'd brutally by Pac in this weight IMO.

Yeah, I am disappointed. Marquez would have been the bigger draw I think but what do I know I'm not the promoter, they are seeing something I am not. Besides Roach said Pac would only fight at 147 for Marquez, if Pac doesn't have to cut weight at all and Marquez has to gain weight again it's not gonna end well anyway. Marquez at welter is no bueno, he gets destroyed KO'd brutally by Pac in this weight IMO.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

roll.gif
at you thinking Floyd is ducking Manny. IMO, it's a waste of a fight for Pacquio. Mosley couldn't even beat that bum Sergio Mora. I would have liked to see Marquez vs. Pacquio.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

roll.gif
at you thinking Floyd is ducking Manny. IMO, it's a waste of a fight for Pacquio. Mosley couldn't even beat that bum Sergio Mora. I would have liked to see Marquez vs. Pacquio.

IM SO TIGHT! THIS FIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN WITH MAYWEATHER INSTEAD AND MAY 7TH IS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM TURNING 21! WOULDA BEEN THE MOST DOPE WAY TO CELEBRATE TURNING 21
30t6p3b.gif

IM SO TIGHT! THIS FIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN WITH MAYWEATHER INSTEAD AND MAY 7TH IS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM TURNING 21! WOULDA BEEN THE MOST DOPE WAY TO CELEBRATE TURNING 21
30t6p3b.gif

Every time I see an interview with Mosley over the last year, you can see his speech is getting a little slurred.

Every time I see an interview with Mosley over the last year, you can see his speech is getting a little slurred.

Back
Top Bottom