Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.

Who is Floyd to even make that demand ?

Making outlandish demands for fights = Ducking

he's ducking Pacman...

just like David Haye asking for 50/50 split with the Klitschko brothers... straight Ducking.

might fool some of the people but not all of us with that BS

he's ducking Pacman...

just like David Haye asking for 50/50 split with the Klitschko brothers... straight Ducking.

To me.. 3 options that would've been acceptable OTHER than Mosley.

1. JMM
2. Sergio Martinez
3. Andre Berto.

Out of everyone to choose they pick SHOT Mosley.

30t6p3b.gif

To me.. 3 options that would've been acceptable OTHER than Mosley.

1. JMM
2. Sergio Martinez
3. Andre Berto.

Out of everyone to choose they pick SHOT Mosley.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

why bother posting, you KNOW this will be ignored
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

why bother posting, you KNOW this will be ignored
laugh.gif

at this point i really feel that mayweather is ducking pac and i was a huge supporter of mayweathers and will still be in the fight.

and this fight is a waste of money no pun intended

at this point i really feel that mayweather is ducking pac and i was a huge supporter of mayweathers and will still be in the fight.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

How?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

How?

I just dont understand how people still think Marquez will beat Pacquiao at 140 or even 147. Pacquiao wins in less than 5 rounds via knockout. For those of you Jabronis who dont really follow boxing.....Remember they fought their first fight at 130 & the second fight at 135. (Marquez' best weight classes where hes produced his best fights). Lets be honest, he hasnt looked that good at 140 plus. Hes lost a step of quickness. He hasnt carried his timing and quickness to the junior welterweight and welterweight classes. Pacquiao, on the other hand has excelled as hes moved up in weight and hasnt fought below 140 since David Diaz so hes not moving back down to 135 (Where Marquez has a chance to actually win). Anywho, Pacman wins in a devastating knockout if they ever fight again over 140. I actually would rather see Marquez/Pacquiao fight but Sugar Shane has a better chance of beating Pacman than Marquez does. (of course over 140). Sucks to say but its the truth. Oh btw! azabweekay  hit it perfect "Anything less than Pacquiao/Mayweather is disappointing.

I just dont understand how people still think Marquez will beat Pacquiao at 140 or even 147. Pacquiao wins in less than 5 rounds via knockout. For those of you Jabronis who dont really follow boxing.....Remember they fought their first fight at 130 & the second fight at 135. (Marquez' best weight classes where hes produced his best fights). Lets be honest, he hasnt looked that good at 140 plus. Hes lost a step of quickness. He hasnt carried his timing and quickness to the junior welterweight and welterweight classes. Pacquiao, on the other hand has excelled as hes moved up in weight and hasnt fought below 140 since David Diaz so hes not moving back down to 135 (Where Marquez has a chance to actually win). Anywho, Pacman wins in a devastating knockout if they ever fight again over 140. I actually would rather see Marquez/Pacquiao fight but Sugar Shane has a better chance of beating Pacman than Marquez does. (of course over 140). Sucks to say but its the truth. Oh btw! azabweekay  hit it perfect "Anything less than Pacquiao/Mayweather is disappointing.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Atleast JMM actually looked GOOD in his last fight.

Can't exactly say the same for Mosley.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Atleast JMM actually looked GOOD in his last fight.

Can't exactly say the same for Mosley.

I wanted Pacquiao versus Berto. 

Hopefully Berto does well in a big fight next so he can land Pacman. 

I want him to fight someone young to do away with all the Pacquiao fighting all the over the hill fighters excuses. 

I wanted Pacquiao versus Berto. 

Hopefully Berto does well in a big fight next so he can land Pacman. 

I want him to fight someone young to do away with all the Pacquiao fighting all the over the hill fighters excuses. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he's ducking Pacman...

There's reasonable enough suspicion to request dope tests in general. Fighters get caught cheating and requesting an Olympic style drug test shouldn't be a problem.

Especially if BOTH fighters are willing to be tested in the same manner.

At first, Pacman's camp said no blood tests before the fight because Pacquiao is scared of needles. That's obviously odd as Pacman is tatted. Suspicious to say the least.

At the start, Pacman's camp said no to being tested 24 days before the fight and now is supposedly agreeing to a 2 week cutoff.

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test. I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."

Also, Are to completely overlook the beef between Bob Arum and Floyd Mayweather?

Going back and forth over who owes who money. I would imagine that does little to help negotiations.

I find it difficult to believe the fight doesn't happen if Pacquiao agrees to be tested at any time leading up to the fight.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he's ducking Pacman...

There's reasonable enough suspicion to request dope tests in general. Fighters get caught cheating and requesting an Olympic style drug test shouldn't be a problem.

Especially if BOTH fighters are willing to be tested in the same manner.

At first, Pacman's camp said no blood tests before the fight because Pacquiao is scared of needles. That's obviously odd as Pacman is tatted. Suspicious to say the least.

At the start, Pacman's camp said no to being tested 24 days before the fight and now is supposedly agreeing to a 2 week cutoff.

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test. I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."

Also, Are to completely overlook the beef between Bob Arum and Floyd Mayweather?

Going back and forth over who owes who money. I would imagine that does little to help negotiations.

I find it difficult to believe the fight doesn't happen if Pacquiao agrees to be tested at any time leading up to the fight.

If Mayweather's not ducking, why did the PBF camp go thru the whole charade of "no we were never in negotiations with HBO and Arum" when clearly they were and have been proven to be lying about it...

If Mayweather's not ducking, why did the PBF camp go thru the whole charade of "no we were never in negotiations with HBO and Arum" when clearly they were and have been proven to be lying about it...

Back
Top Bottom