Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by tim teufel

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's Pacman's camp.
I don't know where you are getting your information from.... 

Pacman has agreed to take blood testing 14 days before the fight and up to 24 hours before the fight and even immediately after the fight.

Yet Mayweather still says no and keeps finding excuses after Pacman has agreed to his original demands.   If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's  Mayweather's camp afraid to risk his undefeated record.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's Pacman's camp.
I don't know where you are getting your information from.... 

Pacman has agreed to take blood testing 14 days before the fight and up to 24 hours before the fight and even immediately after the fight.

Yet Mayweather still says no and keeps finding excuses after Pacman has agreed to his original demands.   If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's  Mayweather's camp afraid to risk his undefeated record.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by vctry20

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Winner of Bradley-Alexander.
Exactly, Marquez and Berto came to mind right off the bat
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yea bro, its no coincidence Pac's last 3 fights have been vs Top rank fighters.

And the fact that Shane broke away from GBP and Uncle Bob can Co-Promote (Make more money off Shane too) doesn't contribute to anything.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yea bro, its no coincidence Pac's last 3 fights have been vs Top rank fighters.

And the fact that Shane broke away from GBP and Uncle Bob can Co-Promote (Make more money off Shane too) doesn't contribute to anything.

It doesn't really matter. I don't think there's anyone @147 that could cause Manny problems (besides Floyd). There's just a bunch of B/C level guys running around.

It doesn't really matter. I don't think there's anyone @147 that could cause Manny problems (besides Floyd). There's just a bunch of B/C level guys running around.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
It may me against other Top Rank fighters but I'll still trust a promoter's decision whose been a promoter for the longest time over some internet expert who thinks they know who the better draw is.
laugh.gif

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
It may me against other Top Rank fighters but I'll still trust a promoter's decision whose been a promoter for the longest time over some internet expert who thinks they know who the better draw is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i wanna see pac vs may
will it ever happen?

Depends...if for Mayweather the risk (his undefeated record) is worth the reward (the richest PPV purse in boxing history) after all his legal drama is done.

The blood testing is done and over with with Pacquiao agreeing to Mayweather's original demands 14 days, up to 24 hours before the fight, immediately after the fight.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i wanna see pac vs may
will it ever happen?

Depends...if for Mayweather the risk (his undefeated record) is worth the reward (the richest PPV purse in boxing history) after all his legal drama is done.

The blood testing is done and over with with Pacquiao agreeing to Mayweather's original demands 14 days, up to 24 hours before the fight, immediately after the fight.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif

May vs PAC needs to happen after this fight. I would hate to see them finally facing off when they are well after their prime if they're still fighting. I mean damn both are already in their thirties.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif

And you yourself have the Full Pacquiao hater mode ON.
roll.gif

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif

roll.gif

May vs PAC needs to happen after this fight. I would hate to see them finally facing off when they are well after their prime if they're still fighting. I mean damn both are already in their thirties.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright bro.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Full pactard mode ON.
roll.gif

roll.gif
No.
I'm not blind as you are my friend.

Name the promoters the last 3 of Pac's opponents were with...

I'll give you a hint.

T_ _ R_ _ _  

So you're telling me Berto isn't just as big (if not a bigger) draw than Joshua Clottey?

Get outta here son.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

There's a good chance of it never happening.  Both don't really need to fight each other since both don't need the money from making millions from boxing and both already have hall of fame careers.  

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

There's a good chance of it never happening.  Both don't really need to fight each other since both don't need the money from making millions from boxing and both already have hall of fame careers.  

Back
Top Bottom