Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

laugh.gif

its sad. he better quit while hes ahead before he gets hit one too many times in the head.

its sad. he better quit while hes ahead before he gets hit one too many times in the head.

damn i dont know if this is good or bad- i was planning a vegas trip that week...need to hurry up and book before the prices skyrocket off this

it was like $500 last week for hotel + nonstop flight 
laugh.gif

is that date official?

damn i dont know if this is good or bad- i was planning a vegas trip that week...need to hurry up and book before the prices skyrocket off this

it was like $500 last week for hotel + nonstop flight 
laugh.gif

is that date official?

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

Originally Posted by vctry20

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Winner of Bradley-Alexander.

JMM
Berto
Martinez

he should of fought Berto... that woulda been an interestign !$* fight..

Now..... I just can't wait to see Mosleys face after the fight.

he should of fought Berto... that woulda been an interestign !$* fight..

Now..... I just can't wait to see Mosleys face after the fight.

Originally Posted by thacapt

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Exactly, Marquez and Berto came to mind right off the bat

JMM
Berto
Martinez

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by AG 47

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's Pacman's camp.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by AG 47

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's Pacman's camp.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
The problem is whether u like it or not Shane is a bigger mainstream name then any of those people u listed
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom