Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

...dude is really defending Bob Arum on this %#+@ though? So because the @%%+* is rich that means everyone has to bow down to his decisions? As a boxing FAN (not a Manny fanboy that you obviously are)...you want to see the best match-ups and Pac and Arum are in a position to pick w/e opponent they choose. Fighting Mosley is purely a strategic and sly move...but if you know Arum's history, this shouldn't be any surprise.

...dude is really defending Bob Arum on this %#+@ though? So because the @%%+* is rich that means everyone has to bow down to his decisions? As a boxing FAN (not a Manny fanboy that you obviously are)...you want to see the best match-ups and Pac and Arum are in a position to pick w/e opponent they choose. Fighting Mosley is purely a strategic and sly move...but if you know Arum's history, this shouldn't be any surprise.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Originally Posted by thacapt

Say what now?

How does Bob Arum's eggplant taste homie?

laugh.gif

His is still a million dollar eggplant while your eggplant is worth pennies so you can suck on that.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this guy
30t6p3b.gif
. youre arguments are WEAK.

Say what now?

laugh.gif

His is still a million dollar eggplant while your eggplant is worth pennies so you can suck on that.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this guy
30t6p3b.gif

AG 47 wrote:

tim teufel wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's Pacman's camp.
I don't know where you are getting your information from.... 

Pacman has agreed to take blood testing 14 days before the fight and up to 24 hours before the fight and even immediately after the fight.

Yet Mayweather still says no and keeps finding excuses after Pacman has agreed to his original demands.   If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's  Mayweather's camp afraid to risk his undefeated record.

I'm supposed to believe you just because you you. Post a link.

AG 47 wrote:

tim teufel wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

I agree with you that this will hurt Floyd's legacy if they never fight, but I can't place the blame fully on Mayweather.

If Mayweather's ducking, then what is Pacquiao and his camp doing? Why not just take the blood tests and get paid? 14 days? 24 days?

What difference does it make if you're clean? I could see if Pacquiao was down to take the test, but Mayweather kept finding excuses, but that's not the case.

Pacman has agreed to take blood testing 14 days before the fight and up to 24 hours before the fight and even immediately after the fight.

Yet Mayweather still says no and keeps finding excuses after Pacman has agreed to his original demands.   If there's anyone clearly scared of an outcome, it's  Mayweather's camp afraid to risk his undefeated record.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

lol @ 2-person argument thread

I'd like to see JMM vs. Pac 3 just so JMM would shut the %+*# up already

He's the one that'll literally believe anything Bob Arum tells him.
laugh.gif

And he's the one that will hate Pacquiao no matter what.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

lol @ 2-person argument thread

I'd like to see JMM vs. Pac 3 just so JMM would shut the %+*# up already

He's the one that'll literally believe anything Bob Arum tells him.
laugh.gif

And he's the one that will hate Pacquiao no matter what.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Look I don't like Don King and Bob Arum but they are the best promoters out there.  You are looking at it from a boxing fan's perspective and not a pure money perspective which is what a promoter also looks at.  Shane Mosley, old as hell but a bigger draw than Berto (who I wanted Pacquiao to fight, but he doesn't have a following) and Marquez who people already saw fight twice.  Martinez doesn't have a name either except to hardcore boxing fans.  Marquez would be the next big draw after Mosley.  The name of the game is get casual boxing fans to buy the pay per view based on a name basis besides hardcore boxing fans.  It's the casual boxing fans that buy most of the pay per view fights based on name basis of whose fighting, not the hardcore ones.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Look I don't like Don King and Bob Arum but they are the best promoters out there.  You are looking at it from a boxing fan's perspective and not a pure money perspective which is what a promoter also looks at.  Shane Mosley, old as hell but a bigger draw than Berto (who I wanted Pacquiao to fight, but he doesn't have a following) and Marquez who people already saw fight twice.  Martinez doesn't have a name either except to hardcore boxing fans.  Marquez would be the next big draw after Mosley.  The name of the game is get casual boxing fans to buy the pay per view based on a name basis besides hardcore boxing fans.  It's the casual boxing fans that buy most of the pay per view fights based on name basis of whose fighting, not the hardcore ones.

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

tim teufel wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Sure, fine by me.  I not going to look up past arguments from previous posts and threads to satisfy you.  It was on this board but I don't feel like doing past research from previous posts and threads.  But you'll believe what you want to believe no matter what.

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

tim teufel wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Sure, fine by me.  I not going to look up past arguments from previous posts and threads to satisfy you.  It was on this board but I don't feel like doing past research from previous posts and threads.  But you'll believe what you want to believe no matter what.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Say what now?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

this guy
30t6p3b.gif

And so are the arguments against Pacquiao, but I digress this is the Pacquiao hate thread after all.
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, another Flomo vs Pactard thread of polarizing extremes.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Say what now?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

this guy
30t6p3b.gif

And so are the arguments against Pacquiao, but I digress this is the Pacquiao hate thread after all.
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, another Flomo vs Pactard thread of polarizing extremes.

[h1]Arum: Pacquiao Would Have Waited For Mayweather Jr.[/h1]
Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 3:20 am  

bу Ruslan Chikov

Tһе CEO οf Top Rank, Bob Arum, wаѕ willing tο wait fοr Floyd Mayweather Jr. Tһе promoter οf Manny Pacquiao һа

[h1]Arum: Pacquiao Would Have Waited For Mayweather Jr.[/h1]
Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 3:20 am  

bу Ruslan Chikov

Tһе CEO οf Top Rank, Bob Arum, wаѕ willing tο wait fοr Floyd Mayweather Jr. Tһе promoter οf Manny Pacquiao һа

Originally Posted by TwoSickJays

dang i never heard of someone trying to defend bob arum. that guy is one of the biggest liars ever.

Exactly.

So are a lot of successful businessman, lawyers, agents, promoters, and politicians and etc.  And people act like Mayweather isn't a liar too.  Still at the end of the day I'll take and listen to someone with many years of boxing promoting experience over someone with zero years of boxing promoting experience even though he may be a liar.   I guess people here are morally infallible riding their high horse.       

Back
Top Bottom