Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

I'm actually very underwhelmed by this matchup.  If Pacquiao wins, it's going to be because he's "supposed" to win.  This is actually the first Pacquiao matchup that I'm not excited to watch. 

He only wants to fight, what?  2 more times?  Might as well make the last one after Mosley as challenging an opponent as possible. 

I want it so when he ends his career - there won't be any more excuses - no he's too old, he's weight drained,  he's too slow, over the hill, past his prime, etc.

So hopefully it'll be someone like Mayweather or even Berto. 

I'm actually very underwhelmed by this matchup.  If Pacquiao wins, it's going to be because he's "supposed" to win.  This is actually the first Pacquiao matchup that I'm not excited to watch. 

He only wants to fight, what?  2 more times?  Might as well make the last one after Mosley as challenging an opponent as possible. 

I want it so when he ends his career - there won't be any more excuses - no he's too old, he's weight drained,  he's too slow, over the hill, past his prime, etc.

So hopefully it'll be someone like Mayweather or even Berto. 

I want to say one thing , cus other than that I dont wanna be involved in this foolishness ... but Arum isnt about makin money for the boxer, he's about making the most money for himself and Top Rank

If that was the case, he woulda have matched up guys like Juan Ma and Gamboa Months ago.... but he's Milking their victories so HE CAN PROFIT.

I want to say one thing , cus other than that I dont wanna be involved in this foolishness ... but Arum isnt about makin money for the boxer, he's about making the most money for himself and Top Rank

If that was the case, he woulda have matched up guys like Juan Ma and Gamboa Months ago.... but he's Milking their victories so HE CAN PROFIT.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Valid point.  Unfortunately, that is what most promoters do with all fighters and fights, milk everything for what it is worth.  Ideally, a fighter should fight the next best fighter but then the bottom line $ always gets in the way for both the promoter and the fighter.  I disagree in that boxer(s) also profit from the promoter's choices, not just the promoter. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Valid point.  Unfortunately, that is what most promoters do with all fighters and fights, milk everything for what it is worth.  Ideally, a fighter should fight the next best fighter but then the bottom line $ always gets in the way for both the promoter and the fighter.  I disagree in that boxer(s) also profit from the promoter's choices, not just the promoter. 

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by Demps

lol at someone actually defending bob arum.

when someone defends arum thats when you know that person is a stan.

Sure, valid point but doesn't really poke holes in my argument that I am making.  I'll do everyone a favor and do the same thing you guys are doing so I can satisfy both sides without poking holes at one's arguments.  That quote gives great insight along with other insightful quotes such as "When someone defends Kobe thats when you know that person is a stan" or "When someone defends LeBron thats when you know that person is a stan" or ""When someone defends (insert name here) thats when you know that person is a stan".   Very constructive and insightful indeed. 

When someone defends Mayweather thats when you know that person is a stan.
When someone defends Pacquiao thats when you know that person is a stan.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by Demps

lol at someone actually defending bob arum.

when someone defends arum thats when you know that person is a stan.

Sure, valid point but doesn't really poke holes in my argument that I am making.  I'll do everyone a favor and do the same thing you guys are doing so I can satisfy both sides without poking holes at one's arguments.  That quote gives great insight along with other insightful quotes such as "When someone defends Kobe thats when you know that person is a stan" or "When someone defends LeBron thats when you know that person is a stan" or ""When someone defends (insert name here) thats when you know that person is a stan".   Very constructive and insightful indeed. 

When someone defends Mayweather thats when you know that person is a stan.
When someone defends Pacquiao thats when you know that person is a stan.

has Shane Mosley beaten to get a shot a Pacquiao?

You "believe" JMM was Pac's choice?

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

...unless another game opponent drop weight to fight Pacman...money will be the only fighter worthy...and that's not happenin...

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

...unless another game opponent drop weight to fight Pacman...money will be the only fighter worthy...and that's not happenin...

Jmm has no chance. He's garbo heavy.
Sounds good on paper, since they have unfinished business, but I feel that the gap skillwise or just plain experience between them has grown to the point where jmm has no chance, making it an expected fight.

Martinez fight would be ridiculous. Pac would get killed and everyone knows that.

Mosley is meh. I think they leaned towards him cause of bhops remarks saying he doesn't fight african americans. Berto would be a better fight but mosley has a bigger name and C.R.E.A.M. Floyd schooling him does take a bit off the fight though.

Disappointing, but what else is there to do. We all know we still gonna watch it lol.

Jmm has no chance. He's garbo heavy.
Sounds good on paper, since they have unfinished business, but I feel that the gap skillwise or just plain experience between them has grown to the point where jmm has no chance, making it an expected fight.

Martinez fight would be ridiculous. Pac would get killed and everyone knows that.

Mosley is meh. I think they leaned towards him cause of bhops remarks saying he doesn't fight african americans. Berto would be a better fight but mosley has a bigger name and C.R.E.A.M. Floyd schooling him does take a bit off the fight though.

Disappointing, but what else is there to do. We all know we still gonna watch it lol.

I need to see Pacman vs. Mayweather

if not

Pacman vs. Berto should be a GREAT fight

Pacman is gonna destroy Mosleys face

I need to see Pacman vs. Mayweather

if not

Pacman vs. Berto should be a GREAT fight

Pacman is gonna destroy Mosleys face

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

What about JMM, Sergio Martinez, or Andre Berto?

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

laugh.gif

cmon_son.jpg

What about JMM, Sergio Martinez, or Andre Berto?

*sighs* All I could ask for was for him to fight Marquez one more time. But Mosley? Yeah, this fight would've been interesting had he not already lost to Floyd and tied with Mora.
30t6p3b.gif

*sighs* All I could ask for was for him to fight Marquez one more time. But Mosley? Yeah, this fight would've been interesting had he not already lost to Floyd and tied with Mora.
30t6p3b.gif

I cant say I'm happy with Shane as his next opponenent, but at least he's staying active.. anyway......

HELP!!!! I'm trying to land this investor for my site, MPboxing.com, but I need to show him that I can reach a worldwide audience.. Basically, I need to get the view count up to get the contract!!! please watch this video..

Back
Top Bottom