PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i totally feel it 160...are you gonna try then or not? ahah

nah 
if i wanted then i could have copped off fc for the $200.00 and not deal with the SB store B.S.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i totally feel it 160...are you gonna try then or not? ahah

nah 
if i wanted then i could have copped off fc for the $200.00 and not deal with the SB store B.S.

damn I only know a few who have said that, imho these won't be 200 when its all said and done, they'll end up like Skate Mental Mids (666 pairs and not even 200), but at least they wont end up like Moats (100 pairs and not even 130)....the heads just dont like em, I absolutely hate them hahahah

damn I only know a few who have said that, imho these won't be 200 when its all said and done, they'll end up like Skate Mental Mids (666 pairs and not even 200), but at least they wont end up like Moats (100 pairs and not even 130)....the heads just dont like em, I absolutely hate them hahahah

3 12 and 13s
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Doubt i'll even bother

I thought you wanted em man...so two 12s and two 13s OR two 12s and one 13? Are there people camping right now?

I thought you wanted em man...so two 12s and two 13s OR two 12s and one 13? Are there people camping right now?

No clue if there are people out there, i'm not within a short drive of LA so i'm not about to waste any of this precious $4 black gold called gas just to look. I want em, but i'm also practical and realistic. 3 12s and i'm assuming 3 13s

No clue if there are people out there, i'm not within a short drive of LA so i'm not about to waste any of this precious $4 black gold called gas just to look. I want em, but i'm also practical and realistic. 3 12s and i'm assuming 3 13s

my store is releasing these monday. Dude said they don't have many pairs..not even full size run so we'll see how it goes. Should be really easy cop.

my store is releasing these monday. Dude said they don't have many pairs..not even full size run so we'll see how it goes. Should be really easy cop.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

an easy cop? Is your shop Brooklyn Projects?

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

an easy cop? Is your shop Brooklyn Projects?

nah^ but they guaranteed me they are getting them. Its one of the top skateshops in sales on the east coast. I went up there today and he told me they will be there monday so we'll see. I've never been lied to by the guys up there.

nah^ but they guaranteed me they are getting them. Its one of the top skateshops in sales on the east coast. I went up there today and he told me they will be there monday so we'll see. I've never been lied to by the guys up there.

Originally Posted by Holiday

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

So nice they're on Ebay right now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

So nice they're on Ebay right now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know they are trying to be fair but who's to say someone is in line to buy a pair for a friend or brother. If someone waits in line for hours, girlfriend included they should have the right to buy whatever size. PERIOD!

I know they are trying to be fair but who's to say someone is in line to buy a pair for a friend or brother. If someone waits in line for hours, girlfriend included they should have the right to buy whatever size. PERIOD!

Back
Top Bottom