PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Holiday

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

So nice they're on Ebay right now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A shoe being on eBay (correct way it's spelled) determines if it's nice or not??? Stick to being lame kid...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Holiday

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

So nice they're on Ebay right now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A shoe being on eBay (correct way it's spelled) determines if it's nice or not??? Stick to being lame kid...

Originally Posted by GZA73

I know they are trying to be fair but who's to say someone is in line to buy a pair for a friend or brother. If someone waits in line for hours, girlfriend included they should have the right to buy whatever size. PERIOD!
zyr, YES...they will release everywhere else later, but will still be extremely limited, only 766 TOTAL pairs are dropping.
GZA, they say that so a dude doesnt buy the shop out. If the person wants to buy a pair for his girl or bro, then that other person needs to be there.

I know they are trying to be fair but who's to say someone is in line to buy a pair for a friend or brother. If someone waits in line for hours, girlfriend included they should have the right to buy whatever size. PERIOD!
zyr, YES...they will release everywhere else later, but will still be extremely limited, only 766 TOTAL pairs are dropping.
GZA, they say that so a dude doesnt buy the shop out. If the person wants to buy a pair for his girl or bro, then that other person needs to be there.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

a little extreme IMO...

a little extreme IMO...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

a little extreme IMO...

extreme on BP's part? If you think about it though, how would you like it if you wore a 10 and they only had two. And some guy came in and bought both (the other for his bro), wouldn't you be mad? I mean its literally that limited, only 100 pairs will drop at BP tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

a little extreme IMO...

extreme on BP's part? If you think about it though, how would you like it if you wore a 10 and they only had two. And some guy came in and bought both (the other for his bro), wouldn't you be mad? I mean its literally that limited, only 100 pairs will drop at BP tomorrow.

RT @BSG_Clothing: @bklynprojects anyone campin out right now? Hah ... yes
about 1 hour ago via Echofo

That means i'll be passing

RT @BSG_Clothing: @bklynprojects anyone campin out right now? Hah ... yes
about 1 hour ago via Echofo

That means i'll be passing

damn, really this early?

Maybe you could cop a pair from eBay since I really don't expect these to be going for much. I hear the SEs were gonna be up there in price though too btw, so you might have passed just because of that.

BP 150 + Tax

damn, really this early?

Maybe you could cop a pair from eBay since I really don't expect these to be going for much. I hear the SEs were gonna be up there in price though too btw, so you might have passed just because of that.

BP 150 + Tax

I could've dealt with the price, I like em that much. But a line for shoes that supposedly nobody likes having people line up sixteen hours before they go on sale? No thanks, i'll see what eBay looks like at the end of summer, 'til then i'll be waiting for these kicks to come in from England.

I could've dealt with the price, I like em that much. But a line for shoes that supposedly nobody likes having people line up sixteen hours before they go on sale? No thanks, i'll see what eBay looks like at the end of summer, 'til then i'll be waiting for these kicks to come in from England.

Retail is 108 for non SE...but if you want the SE which includes a t-shirt, dust bag, and BP insole then its 150 +tax..They release tonight and are only 100 pairs. The non SE are 666 pairs.

Retail is 108 for non SE...but if you want the SE which includes a t-shirt, dust bag, and BP insole then its 150 +tax..They release tonight and are only 100 pairs. The non SE are 666 pairs.

pimp.gif

thanks for the info man.

pimp.gif

thanks for the info man.

Back
Top Bottom