PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

I'm sure the FC staff knows the difference between fakes and authentic pairs, even when factoring in how inept their employees are

I'm sure the FC staff knows the difference between fakes and authentic pairs, even when factoring in how inept their employees are

right, I agree man. the reason I keep doubting it because BP said this

Theres no image and our only guess is that they are B Grades from Asia or fakes. The shoes JUST got to us and mind you that ours have a different insole. They arent even in the promo system for employees or team riders of Nike ... so anyone that buys them ... goodluck.. can't say they are real

I know they are real Luis, because I know FC wouldnt risk losing their credibility.

Theres no image and our only guess is that they are B Grades from Asia or fakes. The shoes JUST got to us and mind you that ours have a different insole. They arent even in the promo system for employees or team riders of Nike ... so anyone that buys them ... goodluck.. can't say they are real

I know they are real Luis, because I know FC wouldnt risk losing their credibility.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

BP is saying what they have to say, just like JB won't acknowledge AirRandy or slamdunkspace when SDS has had true blue IIIs that are set to release next month since maybe this past October, if not earlier.BP said on Twitter just today or yesterday they have about a dozen size 12s, i'll be good.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

BP is saying what they have to say, just like JB won't acknowledge AirRandy or slamdunkspace when SDS has had true blue IIIs that are set to release next month since maybe this past October, if not earlier.BP said on Twitter just today or yesterday they have about a dozen size 12s, i'll be good.

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

3a43663d6dba81f78b24d0d3d8023144553d5fa6_r.png

Got a hook up from a homie, these are 1000 percent nicer in person than in pics, the matrials are super high quality too, the black leather almost feels like rubber sick shoe overall.

I like idea behind the shoe (Im an old metal head) but I dont actually care for the shoe much

I like idea behind the shoe (Im an old metal head) but I dont actually care for the shoe much

Back
Top Bottom