PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Originally Posted by ALDY

TRASH

1st BP x Nike Sb Collab was much better.

Pass.
1ST was much better? &^# was trash also.
grin.gif

Change the thread title to "Slayer Dunk Hi SB" or "Reign In Blood Dunk Hi SB", because that's what the story behind these is.

Change the thread title to "Slayer Dunk Hi SB" or "Reign In Blood Dunk Hi SB", because that's what the story behind these is.

From Brooklyn Projects:
This is a 3 shoe plan... this as we said and as the name suggests was inspired by the colorway of the album RIB.... we never said that THIS shoe was the collaboration with Slayer. There is a friends and family dunk that has Slayer written all over it coming out that we did but that is for what the name suggests FRIENDS AND FAMILY. The last piece of the puzzle will be a Slayer BP Nike SB joint that will come out next year in anticipation of Nike's 10 year anniversary as well as Slayers new album and BP 10 year anniversary. Hope this clear s #+$% up.

From Brooklyn Projects:
This is a 3 shoe plan... this as we said and as the name suggests was inspired by the colorway of the album RIB.... we never said that THIS shoe was the collaboration with Slayer. There is a friends and family dunk that has Slayer written all over it coming out that we did but that is for what the name suggests FRIENDS AND FAMILY. The last piece of the puzzle will be a Slayer BP Nike SB joint that will come out next year in anticipation of Nike's 10 year anniversary as well as Slayers new album and BP 10 year anniversary. Hope this clear s #+$% up.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

From Brooklyn Projects:

That's dope... except the F&F bit.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

From Brooklyn Projects:

That's dope... except the F&F bit.

i know right, I dont know why they wouldnt release that to us. It was the same deal with the Iron Maidens too. Its BS imo

i know right, I dont know why they wouldnt release that to us. It was the same deal with the Iron Maidens too. Its BS imo

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
I don't think so necessarily. I can see Tom Araya or Jeff Hanneman rocking these on stage.

The colourway of that shoe reminds me more of their first album then Reign In Blood.
slayer-show-no-mercy.jpg

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
I don't think so necessarily. I can see Tom Araya or Jeff Hanneman rocking these on stage.

The colourway of that shoe reminds me more of their first album then Reign In Blood.
slayer-show-no-mercy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom