PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

do any of you even know what the shoe is based off of? google the cover of "reign in blood" The color scheme and materials are spot on. Too bad the shoe is terrible. Slayer deserves a better shoe, like the vans ones that came out. Besides, it's not like "METALHEADS" and "SNEAKERHEADS" are one in the same. Guess I'm the only metal-sneaker-head smh
frown.gif
lol

do any of you even know what the shoe is based off of? google the cover of "reign in blood" The color scheme and materials are spot on. Too bad the shoe is terrible. Slayer deserves a better shoe, like the vans ones that came out. Besides, it's not like "METALHEADS" and "SNEAKERHEADS" are one in the same. Guess I'm the only metal-sneaker-head smh
frown.gif
lol

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
Agreed.  I was much more excited before I clicked on this thread.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
Agreed.  I was much more excited before I clicked on this thread.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

do any of you even know what the shoe is based off of? google the cover of "reign in blood" The color scheme and materials are spot on.
With all due respect, if the end result looks like @%#*, the backstory really doesn't matter IMO

Originally Posted by crup a holic

do any of you even know what the shoe is based off of? google the cover of "reign in blood" The color scheme and materials are spot on.
With all due respect, if the end result looks like @%#*, the backstory really doesn't matter IMO

Not very appealing. Nike SB has been coming out with unoriginal designs in the past years. Wish they would bring back their unique concepts and designs.

Not very appealing. Nike SB has been coming out with unoriginal designs in the past years. Wish they would bring back their unique concepts and designs.

Originally Posted by rareair45

I definitelty agree Cinco....This is exactly what SB needs to do, rareair45

Originally Posted by rareair45

I definitelty agree Cinco....This is exactly what SB needs to do, rareair45

who the %#%* is behind the designs and concepts now @ NSB? been dropping nothing but hot trash. then they limit these terrible releases to a certain quantity

who the %#%* is behind the designs and concepts now @ NSB? been dropping nothing but hot trash. then they limit these terrible releases to a certain quantity

Originally Posted by got shoes

no matter how limited a shoe, if its whack, then it wont be anything....their designers suck completely

Originally Posted by got shoes

no matter how limited a shoe, if its whack, then it wont be anything....their designers suck completely

Back
Top Bottom