PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
I don't think so necessarily. I can see Tom Araya or Jeff Hanneman rocking these on stage.

The colourway of that shoe reminds me more of their first album then Reign In Blood.
slayer-show-no-mercy.jpg

thats probably where they were getting at with this desgin. i like them. outlet price worthy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

This shoe does a great disservice to Slayer.
I don't think so necessarily. I can see Tom Araya or Jeff Hanneman rocking these on stage.

The colourway of that shoe reminds me more of their first album then Reign In Blood.
slayer-show-no-mercy.jpg

thats probably where they were getting at with this desgin. i like them. outlet price worthy
wink.gif

ya but because we (the true heads) dont like em, those HBs will regret their purchase....these wont be worth anything ,just like 420s....thats why being an HB sucks...like your shoes cause you like em, not because others like em...

ya but because we (the true heads) dont like em, those HBs will regret their purchase....these wont be worth anything ,just like 420s....thats why being an HB sucks...like your shoes cause you like em, not because others like em...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

can you elaborate as to what constitutes being a "true head"? also, who exactly appointed you as the spokesperson for "true heads"?

can you elaborate as to what constitutes being a "true head"? also, who exactly appointed you as the spokesperson for "true heads"?

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Guess I'm the only metal-sneaker-head smh
frown.gif
lol

Not by a long shot. Metal and sneakers go together like Charlie Sheen and (insert substance here)

(Check the Avatar)

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Guess I'm the only metal-sneaker-head smh
frown.gif
lol

Not by a long shot. Metal and sneakers go together like Charlie Sheen and (insert substance here)

(Check the Avatar)

Originally Posted by nyckone

@Luis, franalations is some dude who has a big collection (sz 6 or something) and makes Youtube reviews of shoes. He started to have a following and I guess BP saw this and wanted to utilize his fame for their benefit (i dont know why a skate shop would do this, thats why I dont like BP).....a true head isnt an HB (a true head is someone who buys because they like the shoe, not because someone else likes the shoe:::HBs are people who buy shoes when they dont even like the shoe themselves, i know you know the definition of these two words, sorry to sound like a wiseguy).....I meant in general, heads dont like these. I dont know who does, I have only seen like 10 positive comments on these. Blogs, NSB, here, ISS, pretty much all not feeling these.

Originally Posted by nyckone

@Luis, franalations is some dude who has a big collection (sz 6 or something) and makes Youtube reviews of shoes. He started to have a following and I guess BP saw this and wanted to utilize his fame for their benefit (i dont know why a skate shop would do this, thats why I dont like BP).....a true head isnt an HB (a true head is someone who buys because they like the shoe, not because someone else likes the shoe:::HBs are people who buy shoes when they dont even like the shoe themselves, i know you know the definition of these two words, sorry to sound like a wiseguy).....I meant in general, heads dont like these. I dont know who does, I have only seen like 10 positive comments on these. Blogs, NSB, here, ISS, pretty much all not feeling these.

With the newer pictures the materials look pretty damn stellar IMO.

I've said this before, but i'll repeat myself. I see NO point in a sneaker review for something everybody knows how they fit, walk, run, duckwalk (for some of ya), etc. All these dudes are doing is posting crummy videos of what we've already read months before and seen in hi-res shots.

Maybe that's just me though.

With the newer pictures the materials look pretty damn stellar IMO.

I've said this before, but i'll repeat myself. I see NO point in a sneaker review for something everybody knows how they fit, walk, run, duckwalk (for some of ya), etc. All these dudes are doing is posting crummy videos of what we've already read months before and seen in hi-res shots.

Maybe that's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom