Paging all young bucks... (or anyone who dated somebody older when they were younger)

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I feel like a girl with an older boyfriend is not a big deal but a 20 something girl with a teenage boyfriend is a little weird.

yeah I feel you, I don't even know why that is
Just give the 18yo a shot. i was 19 with a 22 year old. we lasted a year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just be realistic about your relationship expectations given the age disparity...not to mention the disparity with respect to your station in life.

^ Yup. Sometimes despite physical attraction, the maturity of some folks aren't justified. When I was younger, definitely dated a lot more older girls just because girls in my age didn't have their goals in life together (still kinda true to this day). So as long as the person knows, what they want out of life and your on the same page beside the bedroom manners. Then give it a shot and try not to pull the "Ageism" card (being discriminatory without considering experience).
son im glad you said this. im 20 now and ive been only talking to older females since i was like 16. most girls say "oh im rocking the cradle" or "damn i like you a lot but you're too young"..ill sometimes get "yea you act really mature for your age"

i honestly believe two mates CAN coincide with each other regardless of the age difference.

Yup, best believe man haha I know exactly what you mean. When I was 21, definitely flipped it on a 31 year old Legal Assistant and she practically gave thesame excuse
smh.gif
. What's worst is one of my ex-gfs (she's 27 now (21 when I dated her at 18) but the guy she's (was or is) dating is a bum and shewants me back since "I got it together"
tired.gif
. Also OP, despite not knowing what you're dealing with. You never know, maybe it might work out forthe better. Just don't judge simply on the value, but what he brings to the table. Not too many girls, know wassup these days and get their priorities allscrewed up (want physical attraction but still a deadbeat with his life).

Yup, best believe man haha I know exactly what you mean. When I was 21, definitely flipped it on a 31 year old Legal Assistant and she practically gave the same excuse
smh.gif
. What's worst is one of my ex-gfs (she's 27 now (21 when I dated her at 18) but the guy she's (was or is) dating is a bum and she wants me back since "I got it together"
tired.gif

oh lord I hate people like that. I hope you aren't tryin to hear it

I hope you're not "dating" him because you think he wants a relationship...

He's 18 and you're 23--believe me when I say that you're just a "goal" and/or challenge on a "to-do-list"...

Dude just wants that cougar snatch on his resume. Plain and simple.

tbh, age aint nothing but a number...

i was pissed the other night i made conversation with a cute chicka outside the bar, yet she pulled the ageism card and called me a young buck...

like really?

Yup, best believe man haha I know exactly what you mean. When I was 21, definitely flipped it on a 31 year old Legal Assistant and she practically gave the same excuse
smh.gif
. What's worst is one of my ex-gfs (she's 27 now (21 when I dated her at 18) but the guy she's (was or is) dating is a bum and she wants me back since "I got it together"
tired.gif

oh lord I hate people like that. I hope you aren't tryin to hear it

Nope, I ain't hearing it at all. Not considering it, since I don't need baby mama drama on her end. But seriously, we're all guilty of making ageneralization when there's an apparent age gap in potential relationships. When experience and maturity plays a big role in the balance of things, andunfortunately a lot of people in this society (also apparent on NT), got their standards all messed up (in addressing both to men and women).

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm 20 and my husband is 25. We have some issues sometimes, and I swear I think it's just cuz I'm younger. But we get through it.

Go for it, if you like the kid... I mean guy.

pimp.gif
yea i remember you said you were 20..still find that hard to believe

Do you need a picture of my license to prove it? Like why wouldnt you believe me?

he's so hot and cold with his personality. When he talks though I really like him but he gets into these weird moods where he doesnt talk. He seems moody. We haven't hung out much at all, just one time outside of work so I don't really know him. Kind of trying to but I think its better I just back off
Basically, it's what SuperAntigen and what JDilla is sayin. I think he's trying to not show most of his personality by acting cold becausehe doesn't want it to be serious. Why is he not hanging with you out that much? Maybe he's trying to put you in the jumpoff category, and testing youto see how you react. I say you should ask him what does he want out of you two being together. If he gives you one of those " I'm not looking forsomething serious, but I want to explore my sexual limits." line, then you know what time it is. But if you want just something physical and to explorefor yourself, then it's a win,win. Just try to not get your emotions all tangled up, once you guys share intimate moments.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

What kind of lame *@! 23 year old woman needs to get smashed by an 18 year old.

LMAO... More power to you though.

Word
sick.gif

A lot of these young dudes (and females) minds are warped by !$@# they let influence them and as a result a lot are immature and ignorant. No self respectingfemale over the age of 22 would even consider +#%$@% with the AVERAGE 18 year old dude. Chick would have to be a loser to do so in MOST cases. I don't carehow much 'swag' yall claim to have or to have had at 18 but if you bagged a older chick at that age chances are she was a loser.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Word
sick.gif

A lot of these young dudes (and females) minds are warped by !$@# they let influence them and as a result a lot are immature and ignorant. No self respecting female over the age of 22 would even consider +#%$@% with the AVERAGE 18 year old dude. Chick would have to be a loser to do so in MOST cases. I don't care how much 'swag' yall claim to have or to have had at 18 but if you bagged a older chick at that age chances are she was a loser.
QFE...

ive dated older chicks plenty of times before it all depends on the maturity level. alot of the females i was with said i act older than my actual age.

if dude is mature there isnt anything wrong with getting in a relationship with him. but if dude is on the kiddy *%%$, then just let him smash a couple timesand be done.

My ex was 2 yrs younger than me. Her thinking was way mature than mine. We ended it within a year.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Word
sick.gif

A lot of these young dudes (and females) minds are warped by !$@# they let influence them and as a result a lot are immature and ignorant. No self respecting female over the age of 22 would even consider +#%$@% with the AVERAGE 18 year old dude. Chick would have to be a loser to do so in MOST cases. I don't care how much 'swag' yall claim to have or to have had at 18 but if you bagged a older chick at that age chances are she was a loser.
QFE...

OP just wants the D but is scared to admit it to herself.

idk but is she fugly? That could be the reason..........

WeekendGirl...... What if a younger guy looked decent and had a penis about 8.5-10 inches and pretty chubby..... would you smash or will your ego get in the way?

laugh.gif

I'm 22 and I could not see myself dating a 18yr old, don't care how much energy he LOOKS like he has
laugh.gif

If you just wanna smash just say so you don't have to date him to make yourself feel better

Weekendgirl when did you get bangs?
pimp.gif

would you get into a relationship with a 23 year old if you were 18? Or would they just be a bash and dash. This young guy really seems to like me but he's just so young, I feel like a cradle robber if I continue talking to him
laugh.gif

real talk i NEVER dated sum1 younger then me so i would date girls at the very least 2 yrs older then me..... and to tell the truth i was juss hit it and kept it moving.... sumtimes even juss kept them around.... dont do it to ur self.... TRUST ME!!

Me At 17... Sad Too Say Girl Would Believe I Was 21.... SMH At All My Escapades LMAO!!
nlv3ud.jpg

Word
sick.gif

671pw6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom