Paging all young bucks... (or anyone who dated somebody older when they were younger)

not knocking dude but when i was 20 i wouldnt talk to anyone younger than 18. Seems mad pedophile to me

Originally Posted by dunks87

paging MisterP
nerd.gif

its funny about the age thing because ive dated older females before and they seemed to never be at the mature stage i would expect them to be.  Now, iam 23, dating a 19yr old and things are PERFECT, iam about to be 24 and she'll be 20...everything perfect, we got our spot and families chill with one another.

Age doesnt matter, if you want it to work..it takes two and it will work. all depends on how bad you want that person.

-UNDFT-

It seems like you dont know the kid that well. I feel like you should hang with him and figure it out on your own instead of just trying to rush things. Also for all the females saying that they wouldnt date younger guys, (Regardless of if you are willing to admit it) its usually because of financial reasons (which is somewhat acceptable) but if the young guy had money none of you would have any problem with his age at all even if it was like a 10 year difference.

Back
Top Bottom