Paging Ben Baller (vid)

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by kix4kix

WOW. People actually buy this guys hate?
as much as people buy everything ben has to say

I am the opposite of a Ben stan but making a video addressed to a dude is madd female. Dude lost.

AM I the only one that believes some of this?

It seems like dude knows what he is talking about.

He obviously did his homework

damn, that video quality was bad. i couldn't even hear a lot of what he said. if i really cared, hearing about the cars and money would be interesting. buti couldn't care less... i'm interested in wealth, power, prestige.

Bout to see a lot of Ben's groupies come to the rescue
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

sick.gif
I really dont understand the gain anybody has defending Ben
laugh.gif
Dude is seriously not that cool

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

sick.gif
I really dont understand the gain anybody has defending Ben
laugh.gif
Dude is seriously not that cool
Try telling some of these dudes that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

did his homework? i dont think so. to me it sounds like someone ben dissed and hes salty. i mean am i to believe Jonas doesnt like ben yet hasvideos and pictures together for days and sends free clothing to the man all day? as soon as he was like jonas doesn't like you i was like okay someonesgot a sand problem. im no sack rider or anything im just saying dude in the vid just sounds like somone venting some anger alone in his home talking to acamera cause nobody in AZ cares...

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

did his homework? i dont think so. to me it sounds like someone ben dissed and hes salty. i mean am i to believe Jonas doesnt like ben yet has videos and pictures together for days and sends free clothing to the man all day? as soon as he was like jonas doesn't like you i was like okay someones got a sand problem. im no sack rider or anything im just saying dude in the vid just sounds like somone venting some anger alone in his home talking to a camera cause nobody in AZ cares...
But yet you wrote a paragraph defending Ben
laugh.gif

Wow dude said he'll give Ben his phone number so he can talk trash to him
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
who does that?

But yeah man, Ben had a lot of you guys on a damn leash. I remember when those ugly !## dead serious hoodies came out, y'all where eating that bull@^$along with the rest of that LRG trash. Had about a 140 page thread
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

9472577eca30f25af4c3a9b4c99a3604850c296.gif
tired.gif

Dude said "Ben Baller" drives a Corolla.
roll.gif

"Frickin Frickin Frickin FrickinFrickin Frickin Frickin FrickinFrickin Frickin Frickin FrickinFrickin Frickin Frickin FrickinFrickin Frickin FrickinFrickin"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no sac rider...but dude rolls around with Loso and gets co-signed from celebs...even the other rich NT members BigLescobar, NLV co-sign him and the otherjewelers one thing for sure he is paid

Back
Top Bottom