Paid in Full Movie Appreciation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" I got enough money to bake biscuits for the projects". I run this line everythime I win money

" I got enough money to bake biscuits for the projects". I run this line everythime I win money

"Be feelin like one of them ball playin _'s...
Magic... Bird... or one of them.
Yea A _ Got Doe... A _ Could Leave The League...
But If I Leave... Are The Fans Still Gone Love Me The Same?!?!?!"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif

Horrific movie. The worst acting ever. Thug talk so forced that I cringe in embarrasment. No one talks like that. The plot is OK and I loved Scarface,, Menace to Society etc. But the movie is so bad I blush in embarrasment. Lead dude iss the worst actor ever.

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

One of the best movies of all time
Stop.

Originally Posted by you go boy

this movie was classic though

I thought they only shamelessly threw the word "classic" around in the Music Forum?

Good flick though.

Didn't Azie not really co-sign it though? Or Alpo for that matter?

Y'all slurp Cam too much. He and DMX fall in about the same category when it comes to their "acting".

But Mekhi and Wood made this movie respectable and REAL.

Look what happened to their characters......

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

One of the best movies of all time
Stop.

Originally Posted by you go boy

this movie was classic though

I thought they only shamelessly threw the word "classic" around in the Music Forum?

Good flick though.

Didn't Azie not really co-sign it though? Or Alpo for that matter?

Y'all slurp Cam too much. He and DMX fall in about the same category when it comes to their "acting".

But Mekhi and Wood made this movie respectable and REAL.

Look what happened to their characters......

Horrific movie. The worst acting ever. Thug talk so forced that I cringe in embarrasment. No one talks like that. The plot is OK and I loved Scarface,, Menace to Society etc. But the movie is so bad I blush in embarrasment. Lead dude iss the worst actor ever.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

You have some valid point but you're ODing. Only cat in the flick with OD thug talk is Alpo/Cam.

Everyone else played it pretty mellow and sincere if you're watching it properly.

How you gon' say "no one talks like that"? You were on the block Uptown in '85?

You have some valid point but you're ODing. Only cat in the flick with OD thug talk is Alpo/Cam.

Everyone else played it pretty mellow and sincere if you're watching it properly.

How you gon' say "no one talks like that"? You were on the block Uptown in '85?

I was around in the 80's in Philly. No one talked like that. I appreciated the old school kits on the rides and the BBS rims from back in the day too. But the acting was awful ESPECIALLY Wood. I admit there are scenes I like. Im no movie critic but EVERY SINGLE LINE was so forced with over the top slang I just cringe in embarrasment. Ace says "Aiight" after ever line and Phifer says "Yo" after every line. Ace, "Whats good, aiiight", Phifer "All bout this money, Yo". Wood "Thats what Im saying, aiight" Phifer, "You know it. Yo". Stupid. Ill stick to Menace to Society and Scarface.

I was around in the 80's in Philly. No one talked like that. I appreciated the old school kits on the rides and the BBS rims from back in the day too. But the acting was awful ESPECIALLY Wood. I admit there are scenes I like. Im no movie critic but EVERY SINGLE LINE was so forced with over the top slang I just cringe in embarrasment. Ace says "Aiight" after ever line and Phifer says "Yo" after every line. Ace, "Whats good, aiiight", Phifer "All bout this money, Yo". Wood "Thats what Im saying, aiight" Phifer, "You know it. Yo". Stupid. Ill stick to Menace to Society and Scarface.

philly ain't new york i know old heads that still talk like that

Back
Top Bottom