pain @ the pump

frown.gif
hard times
tired.gif

a little bit off topic but i just got back from 7-11 over here by my job....why the fu(k is a regular pack of skittles a dollar now? when did this happen?

Originally Posted by jupeezy

a little bit off topic but i just got back from 7-11 over here by my job....why the fu(k is a regular pack of skittles a dollar now? when did this happen?
Everything is up... not just gas...
ohwell.gif

I guess Bin Laden was right 6 years ago when he said that by going to war with Al Q that the US would find itself in a significant economic downturn because ofits greed for foriegn oil.....
tired.gif

yea its crazy...sad thing about it i was joking with the lady who rang me up asking her when it went up, and she didnt understand what i was saying so i justtold her never mind give me my damn receipt
ohwell.gif
but now that i think aboutyou can see the price hikes in vending machines too...all them snacks aint what they used to cost either

If you have a wal-mart near your home/job, use it. 6 packs of reeses (the packages with 2 cups each) came up to $2. There were similar packs for other candyout there.. back on topic.. Mine is $40 to fill, but my car must kill gas, i go thru half a tank easily per day

that was the next thing i was gonna ask yall...is it me or does it seem like gas burns faster now too? and its not the ride becuz i keeps a tune up and oilchange....lol

Hell yea, bamas are watering down the gas and fakin like its top tier. I had a half tank yesterday, drove 25mins to work & to my ladys home and my tank wasflirting with E on the way home. Son, my car gets 35mpg !!% i should be good for 105 miles talk about a blower.

I'm one of those idiots that thinks I get more gas by getting two half tanks on different days then filling up at one time.
smh.gif

no sirree lol.....not with this brita water they got us putting in our tanks nowadays...LOL!

Man gas just hit $3.86/gal for regular out here in PDX ... My Tahoe is feeling like a greedy %%% right about now!

But I read that increasing your tire pressure helps with gas mileage ...

That #**% make me wanna say #!@# the owners manual and start usein regular instead of premium

i am so with you.

that burns me up even more...that i could save damn near 50 cents on the gallon! with 87. lol.

Back
Top Bottom