PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Really wanted some placae stuff but other than that got everything I wanted mostly. Still need the navy flocka T, maybe a flocka crew, and the peach selecta track top.

Welp.. That was a fail.

Wanted the air fresheners, the rip off grey placea, and some socks..

By the time I got to the check out only thing I could buy was the socks.. So I passed.

Hopefully next time

Welp.. That was a fail.

Wanted the air fresheners, the rip off grey placea, and some socks..

By the time I got to the check out only thing I could buy was the socks.. So I passed.

Hopefully next time
Damn that's crazy I got the grey placae, air fresheners, and sticker pack but only after I tried getting a 6 panel in 2 different colorways. Didn't think the accessories would sell out that fast

Hey guys so what I did is cop the wool stadium khaki cap on Palace, struck out on everything else :/

Butt!!!

Go to garbstore now, they dropped some pieces on there. WHEN YOU CHECK OUT TYPE IN CODE - DELIVERFREE

you will get free international delivery, NO VAT charge, and pay retail.

Last edited:
Who copped those VHS trousers tho 
indifferent.gif

^^^ I know! I thought the vhs shirt was the loudest piece that dropped until they posted that on their IG.

So far from what I've seen from all the stores that dropped the collection, none had tri fergs or p caps (stadium or 6 panel)

I hope they do. 
I guess London DSM wouldn't since the the palace shop has them?
Hear anything about a time for the drop?

No, I'm not sure what time, dsmny opens at 11 tho

Last edited:
anyone heading out to dsmnyc? I'm about to head there right now

I was going too but I purchased what I needed from END...

Question.

The sizing information is throwing me off :lol:

Anyone own Supreme T's and PALACE T's and can shed light on sizing? I wear a M-L in Supreme Ts (prefer L) and went with a Large for Palace T's.. but the END models are all 6'1'' wearing a size small? :lol:

I was going too but I purchased what I needed from END...

Question.

The sizing information is throwing me off :lol:

Anyone own Supreme T's and PALACE T's and can shed light on sizing? I wear a M-L in Supreme Ts (prefer L) and went with a Large for Palace T's.. but the END models are all 6'1'' wearing a size small? :lol:

I think palace runs differently.

I wear a L in supreme but in palace I need a M because the L makes me looks like I'm swimming.

I'm 6'3 & 200lbs

Back
Top Bottom